Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

RHETORIC GETTING OLD

I keep hearing this and it is getting old. If I hear this one more time I am going to expolde again.

To Mr. Biden and all those who think like him. Enough of that old rhetoric that we expect 14 million illegals to be rounded up, put on busses, trains, planes and truck and deported. This is getting old and to keep saying it only shows your stupidity.
    All of you know ---- well if you enforce the law we already have that makes it illegal for businesses to hire illegal workers they cannot work and if they cannot work they will deport themselves or immigrate elsewhere. THEN replace them with American workers or bring in legal immigrants from all over the world.

You do not want them to be deported and you do not want them to leave.
    You simple want them to stay to appease corporate America that owns you. You even try to stop ICE from doing their job of raiding business that hire illegal workers.

Enforce the laws we already have and they will leave and it will not cost the taxpayer. Make them all legal now will only mean you will have 20 million more in 20 years to give amnesty.
    Our immigration laws are not broken, they just need to be enforced.

Banned
    dyehard wrote:
    To Mr. Biden and all those who think like him. Enough of that old rhetoric that we expect 14 million illegals to be rounded up, put on busses, trains, planes and truck and deported. This is getting old and to keep saying it only shows your stupidity.
    All of you know ---- well if you enforce the law we already have that makes it illegal for businesses to hire illegal workers they cannot work and if they cannot work they will deport themselves or immigrate elsewhere. THEN replace them with American workers or bring in legal immigrants from all over the world.
    Right on!!!

We'll be telling them this next week and, don't forget, why hasn't Congress been using its oversight to find out why the executive branch is not enforcing existing law???!!

rhetoric getting old

I agree, no jobs, no money, they will go elsewhere, but the key is to ENFORCE OUR LAWS! I still can't believe all the politicians who try to talk to us about "immigration reform" with a straight face when they know that they have not even tried to enforce existing laws, and they want us to allow them to pass more laws to also ignore? I feel like I woke up one day and the U.S.A. had fallen into the twilight zone while I was asleep!

Thank you. This cant possibly be stated often enough. Yes, their strategy is to imply that we want the impossible....some extreme opposite. When, in fact, the answer is very simple....just enforce the llaw

Anyone who cant do their job should just quit their job.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by olivermyboy
    dyehard wrote:
    Right on!!!

We'll be telling them this next week and, don't forget, why hasn't Congress been using its oversight to find out why the executive branch is not enforcing existing law???!!
    I like the oversight part, they need to comfront the Bush and Chetoff with than one and demand and answer
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Re: rhetoric getting old

Quote Originally Posted by cracker
    I agree, no jobs, no money, they will go elsewhere, but the key is to ENFORCE OUR LAWS! I still can't believe all the politicians who try to talk to us about "immigration reform" with a straight face when they know that they have not even tried to enforce existing laws, and they want us to allow them to pass more laws to also ignore? I feel like I woke up one day and the U.S.A. had fallen into the twilight zone while I was asleep!
    Welcome cracker, well said.
    We have laws, they just need to be enforced.
    The big question and mystery is, why aren't they?
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Re: rhetoric getting old

Quote Originally Posted by cracker
    Cracker to ALIPAC so glad to have you join us, please help us go after the traitors tomorrow
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Mit Romney on Immigration. ) M
    it Romey
    He said tonight on Hannity’s America the we will help them to transition back home. I did not get all his answer because it was a shock to hear this.
    My bad. He was not talking about transition illegals back home, but help injured soldiers to transition back home.
    I knew it sounded to good to be true.