Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

RI Democratic Party Chairman Attacks ALIPAC!

Note: Looks like we have really got em stirred up which is good. Look how our candidates are standing their ground!

---

Democrats hit GOP candidates for seeking support from 'hate group' opposing illegal immigration
    2:29 PM Tue, Oct 19, 2010 | Permalink
    By Peter Lord Email this author | Email this entry

State Democratic Party Chairman Edwin R. Pacheco today criticized two Republican congressional candidates, John Loughlin and Mark Zaccaria, for seeking support from a national group opposed to illegal immigration. Pacheco called the group, Americans for Legal Immigration, a hate group backed by other hate groups.

The immigration group called the charges a "false propaganda attack." Zaccaria said he checked up on the group before seeking its support and found it was "on the up and up." As for the Democratic attack, he said, "What's really going on here is people are offended by having to follow the law. Are the Mothers Against Drunk Driving a hate group because they want to enforce laws against drunk driving?"

Loughlin's campaign manager, Cara Cromwell, issued this response: "Under Mayor Cicilline [Loughlin's Democratic opponent], Providence has become a sanctuary for illegal aliens. Like most Americans, John Loughlin believes we should enforce our laws against illegal immigration and this is a major difference he has with Cicilline."

Democratic Party chairman Pacheco said in a statement, "Seeking and accepting this endorsement raises serious questions about Zaccaria and Loughlin's ability to relate to working Rhode Islanders. ALIPAC is a hate group, backed by other hate groups who are more about promoting intolerance and ignorance than they do about reaching sensible solutions to America's challenges."

http://politicsblog.projo.com/2010/10/d ... t-g-1.html
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

As a legislator, it seems that Mr. Pacheco had an personal and political agenda that is at odds with the goals of ALIPAC and he may be using his current postion to vilify anyone that wants our immigration laws enforced.

It would seem to me that Mr. Pacheco has practiced racial preference as an elected official, which he is no longer.

Now he is a party lacky. JMO

Mr. Pachco as a legislator voted AGAINST E-Verify.
    He voted for allowing 16 and 17 years olds to pre register to vote.
    He voted against employment verification.
    Date Bill Title Vote Outcome

05/12/2009 E-Verify Bill H 5143 N Bill Passed - House (38 - 33)

04/29/2008 Employment Verification Program H 7107 N Bill Passed - House (52 - 17)

Mr. Pacheco's voting record in RI
    http://www.votesmart.org/voting_categor ... n_id=47769
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Is it possible to file slander/libel suits against those saying ALIPAC is a hate group?

If they cannot prove ALIPAC is a hate group by virtue of it participating in or at least condoning hate crimes committed by others then it seems that there is no legal basis or potential capacity for it be a finding of fact that ALIPAC is indeed a Hate Group.

Being erroneously referred to as a Hate Group can have a serious negative impact on fundraising and the abilty to gain access to media and other forums to participate in public discourse.

Was it the John McCain campaign who got this hate group claim rolling?

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)

Strike 1: Your a Democrat .. used to be a good thing, but you are not the Democrats that my father belonged too

Strike 2: Your a Politician and NO One LIE's like a Politician does

Strike 3: ALIPAC is not a hate group; we support LEGAL IMMIGRATION and OPPOSE ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION. You should be SUED FOR SLANDER and DEFAMATION of Charactor .... but then again .. see 1 and 2 above

This debate is over .. it's been over many times but you Communists / Marxists / Progressives / Democrats / RINO's didnt get the MEMO and are pushing your agenda of open borders and a North American Union, and it will no longer be tollerated

ALL HATE GROUPS .. .(ALL) are not permitted here and are not tollerated. Once they post and make their agenda known they are booted out and barred from posting here again ... PFFT ... Right now... the National and State Democrats / Marxists / Progressives appear to be a hate group of any and all Anglo Saxons

SHIT is going to hit the fan shortly and I gotta tell ya.. your shit better not stink
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I HATE not having my job, I HATE paying to feed, house, give free medical to, and educate foreign invaders so they can get a better job then my "KIDS" remember them, my kids who are now paying taxes and voting. This guy must want to collect unemployment too! Some of us don't get help from Nancy. My HATE is strictly my own. Give me my job back!
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Banned
    Labeling groups like Alipac as racist or hate groups is all these idiots have left and it isn't working

Only a few more days left and we will start the first part of the purge against this progressive liberal idiots

This time we have to make sure we get them all , and the ones we miss will be gone in 2 years.

I just hope our guys don't blow it this time.

go use the PROVO link to post a message. you dont need to sign in or be a member of the website to post

i think what's most dangerous for the democrats accusing ALIPAC of being a hate group is a little known webcite called GOOGLE ..

there's still alot of time before the election , anyone who has even an ounce of curiosity about who and what ALIPAC is can simply check for themselves .... when they find out that we are in fact not a hate group , and have no beef with LEGAL immgrants , that voter may end up not liking the fact that they were lied too ..

The screaming you are hearing from the Dems is a good sign we are on the verge of victory.

W

there is about six comments at the link. no one is agreeing with pacheco