Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Hi, Judy. I found the list of the Roll Call votes and posted them under a new subject. AFter doing so, I found another one that had already been posted. Anyway--we don't want ANYONE to miss that vote so it won't hurt if it's posted more than once!

Yea--Burr has REALLY disappointed me. I am just SO angry because he LIED to his constituents and I wasn't the only person who was told that he was voting against it. I am the most upset to know that Bush was calling all of these Senators who were originally planning to vote against it at the last minute and offering them all kinds of incentives to change their vote and it was really painful to find out that Burr has already fallen into the Washington cesspool.
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

I have a letter from Mr. Burr former NC Senator dated May 26, 2005 that he would be voting NO on CAFTA. He has lied and now he can retire form politics.
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

Thanks Bootsie for posting it again.

Burr did lie. His office lied to me...just a day or two before the vote no less. He even sent me a letter.

Liar Liar Pants Afire....no water for you, Mr. Burr. You can drop and roll on your own.

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

THAT goes for me too! I hope y'all will do what I did the day after that traitor voted and write him a MEAN letter! I guess he thinks it's CUTE to tell his constituents whatever they want to hear. Wonder if he was telling those that called wanting him to SUPPORT CAFTA that he was planning on doing that too?? He speaketh with a forked tongue, methinks.
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

My email to Burr the night he voted for it. Hard Copy also sent just in case my email was accidently deleted.

Mr. Burr,
    You recently sent me a response letting me know that you did not support CAFTA. I just received an email notifying me that you have changed your mind. I am curious as to why you don’t want to be re-elected. Why do you no longer wish to represent the people of North Carolina? I don’t have to explain to you how CAFTA is bad for the US economy let alone North Carolina’s economy, I shouldn’t have to tell you that it helps to open the borders of the United States, I also shouldn’t have to remind you that it will propel CODEX which will limit Americans from being able to use vitamins like they have for decades, instead control of them will be given to pharmaceuticals, I also wont remind you of all the other atrocities against not only the people that you represent but those who are in the CAFTA countries as well. I won’t remind you of any of those things Mr. Senator, but come Election Day your constituents will remind you.
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12