Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)

Richardson Says Exchange With Hillary Heated

Richardson Says Exchange With Hillary Heated

Saturday, March 22, 2008 12:42 PM

Bill Richardson described the conversation he had with Hillary Clinton on his decision to endorse Barack Obama as "heated" and "tough" in an interview with NBC Nightly News.

"It was tough to make the call, but I did. It got a little heated. It got a little tense. But it was understood, and I'm proud of my decision."

Richardson added that Democrats would be hurt if the long fight between Clinton and Obama continued.

"We have a man who's won many, many primaries. Who's won the most primaries and delegates. Who's unifying the party and the country. Senator Clinton has run a great race, I'm not saying she should withdraw that's her decision. But we can't be wounded heading into Denver and the Democratic convention with negative campaigning. And this campaign has gotten too negative," he said.

"But I do so now just with enormous enthusiasm but enormous respect. I believe that Senator Obama is going to be the nomnee. I'm not asking anybody to get out of the race, but I believe it's time to get behind a nominee who can win," Richardson added.

For his part, Obama noted that the Richardson's endorsement gave him a leg up on foreign policy. "There's no doubt on national security he's got the kind of experience that Senator Clinton and John McCain talk about but has a set of concrete accomplishment that they can't compare with," the Illinois Senator said.

http://newsmax.com/insidecover/Richards ... 82315.html
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Is my guess--Richardson wants the vice presidency or a cabinet position.

"For an American citizen to vote as a German-American, an Irish-American, or an English-American, is to be a traitor to American institutions; and those hyphenated Americans who terrorize American politicians by threats of the foreign vote are engaged in treason to the American Republic." -- Theodore Roosevelt
    "Distrust and caution are the parents of security."
    Benjamin Franklin

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Not to defend Hillary, but Richardson is a weasel. Didn't he say that superdelegates should follow the popular vote in their respective states? By this logic he should support Hillary because she won New Mexico.

Quote Originally Posted by Populist
    Not to defend Hillary, but Richardson is a weasel. Didn't he say that superdelegates should follow the popular vote in their respective states? By this logic he should support Hillary because she won New Mexico.
    I agree with you.......Richardson is a weasel!!

Plus, Hillary has won all of the BIG states. She is going to win PA by double digits.

Just what we need for the White House----an anti-American and a dual citizen.

Aren't there some more ethnicities that can come forward in this election and be covered by the media?

Would we ever heard of any of these people if it wasn't for gender or race?

Quote Originally Posted by StokeyBob
    Aren't there some more ethnicities that can come forward in this election and be covered by the media?

Richardson has the longest and most impressive resume of anybody in the race. If you haven't heard of him then you're not paying attention. But his state is in a state of shambles. That's what baffles me - he clearly isn't capable of managing a single state. Why should we promote him to Vice President?

Incidently, he's the guy who hired Monica away from Washington when Bill needed her to go away.
    "Always vote for principle, though you may vote alone, and you may cherish the sweetest reflection that your vote is never lost." -- John Quincy Adams

JAK
    How does it feel to be betrayed Hillary!!! NOW, you know how Americans feel!!!!!!!!!!
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!

Did anyone else but me notice Richardson's new look and mannerisms when he was speaking to the Obama crowd?

And what did you think about him speaking in Spanish while endorsing Obama?

IMO, RICHARDSON DIDNT SEEM LIKE HE GAVE A HOOT ABOUT AMERICANS. IT SEEMED TO ME THAT HE WAS SPEAKING TO THE HISPANIC CROWD ONLY.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by AngelaTC
    Quote Originally Posted by StokeyBob

Richardson has the longest and most impressive resume of anybody in the race. If you haven't heard of him then you're not paying attention. But his state is in a state of shambles. That's what baffles me - he clearly isn't capable of managing a single state. Why should we promote him to Vice President?

Incidently, he's the guy who hired Monica away from Washington when Bill needed her to go away.
    Sure I heard of him before. Hasn't he been playing both sides of the fence for years lying to suit his political needs and ambitions of the moment.

Still would I or anyone else of heard of him if not for his ethnicity?

These people aren't running as the best people for the job are they?

I don't really mean this out of meanness I don't think.

Oboma has made good progress along those roads in my books. Even though he has had many problems in the campaign he has seemed to try to act as an American running for office and not a black man. I'm sure many could argue this point. Still he has taken the high road as a man. A proud man, but who can hold that against another human being.

I've heard wind of other favors Richardson had done for the Clinton's. I imagine they are very peeved about his new friend.

Are you kidding? Obama is running a racist campaign, because he is racially biased. His church is racist, not biased.

He panders to race. He ain't running as the bi-racial man he is.

I love the excuses for his behavior, as well as those around him. I love the media hype how the blacks are going to "riot" if the Super Delegates don't go his way.

So everyone should buckle because of fear of blacks rioting? What about fairness? Is this a reason to elect someone without a shred of experience or qualification...pure emotion only....just great.

Richardson just told us who he really is....Obama will grant amnesty to hispanics and Richardson will get their votes in the coming elections.

If we keep letting these illegal hispanics into this country...it will become Mexico.

We better start having anchor babies ourselves and start voting on every level.

Our being PC and Passive is biting us in the butt.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast