Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Richardson talks immigration reform

Does anyone actually believe this guy?
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Richardson talks immigration reform

http://kob.com/article/stories/S182729.shtml?cat=504

Presidential hopeful Bill Richardson said that despite what people think, he will not be soft on immigration issues.

He told the Associated Press that he is the logical candidate for immigration reform since he is the governor of a border state.

Richardson said that New Mexico deals with immigration questions every day.

The governor said that voters are frustrated that there isn’t a solution for immigration reform yet and adds that just because he is Hispanic, he will not ignore the issue.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Yeah Right... How's New Mexico doing in regards to illegal immigration Hmmmmm ?
    "A Government big enough to give you everything you want,is strong enough to take everything you have"* Thomas Jefferson

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)

Hmmmmmm....

Just another left wing nut case
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

YA Right, I was born at night but it was not last night . here goes the flip flopping

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    "RED ALERT ACTIVISTS"!!
    LETS STOP THE TRUCKS FROM MEXICO

Instructions
    http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... ic&t=81163
    Post comments here
    http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... ic&t=81152
    ACTION ALERT REQUESTS!!
    HR1940 "BIRTHRIGHT CITIZENSHIP"
    http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... ic&t=81156
    Please activists leave comments,at below link
    http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... ic&t=79828
    ALIPAC AUGUST FUND RAISER
    PLEASE help ALIPAC keep the fight up"all donations welcome"extended to 9/11
    http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... ic&t=75673
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Sounds like a case of MPD.

Dixie

It's hard to ride the fence. Good try, though.

Like we would believe an hispanic candidate??????????

Quote Originally Posted by Dixie
    Sounds like a case of MPD.

Dixie
    MPD Dixie? Ah! Multiple Personality Disorder!?
    por las chupacabras todo, fuero de las chupacabras nada

Richardson blew it awhile back when he made the statement that he didn't want to see Alberto Gonzales lose his position because he is Hispanic like himself. Showed his true raza colors right there.

This is only a small portion of the speech in 1994. I believe this doornails Richardson's association with the NAU.

HON. BILL RICHARDSON

in the House of Representatives

TUESDAY, NOVEMBER 29, 1994

Mr. RICHARDSON. Mr. Speaker, today, on the eve of the historic `Summit of the Americas' and 1 year after NAFTA's passage, I think it is vital that we consider future steps toward strengthening hemispheric democracies and economies. I urge my colleagues to read the following speech by Ambassador Abelardo Valdez titled `Free Trade for the Americas: The Next Steps' which was delivered at Baylor University on November 11, 1994.

(BY AMBASSADOR ABELARDO L. VALDEZ)
    Ladies and gentlemen and distinguished guests: It is a great pleasure to return to Baylor University and join you at this conference to discuss the potential and prospects of free trade for the Americas.

Twenty-seven years ago, a few months before I began my law studies at Baylor, I was fortunate to accompany President Lyndon B. Johnson to the first summit of the Presidents of the Americas at Punta del Este, Uruguay, as a young military aide. The primary goal of that first summit was to support the beginning of trade liberalization among the Latin American countries. Next month the second summit of the Americas will be held in Miami, with the primary goals of expanding free trade, strengthening democracy, and advancing economic and social development throughout the Western Hemisphere.

In the 27 years between these two historic events, our hemispheric neighborhood and the world have changed dramatically, and the small seed planted at Punta del Este is in the process of blossoming into a hemispheric free trade area, and, I predict, into a future Common Market of the Americas. The North American Free Trade Agreement (`NAFTA') has set the stage for achieving free trade throughout the Americas and strengthening the economic and political relations between the United States, Canada, Latin America and the Caribbean. I have had the good fortune to witness at close range and participate intensely in this process during the past quarter of a century. For this reason, I am especially pleased to join you at this event.

As we meet tonight, preparations for the Miami summit are reaching the critical point for decision. The United States, Canadian, and Latin Governments realize that this summit is not only a historic event, but a watershed event that could give impetus and momentum to the expansion of free trade throughout the hemisphere. The agenda for the summit is being finalized, the critical issues are being defined and the position papers are being developed. This, therefore, is a timely conference to analyze the issues from a U.S., Canadian and Latin perspective, to examine the
    pros and cons of expanding free trade throughout the Western Hemisphere, and to suggest some ways and means to achieve this goal.

http://www.channelingreality.com/NAU/CR ... ericas.htm
    "This is our culture - fight for it. This is our flag - pick it up. This is our country - take it back." - Congressman Tom Tancredo

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast