Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Banned

Rick Perry Greatest thing to happen yet

Rick Perry is the greatest thing that has happened in a long time for the anti illegal immigration movement. Since Perry's appearance in the last debate nearly every single outlet in every medium, print,radio,TV and across the Internet this has become a major topic. I do not remember a time when I could " tune in" to any one of these and within a short period of time , the topic of illegal immigration , was not discussed in some manner. It has been brought to the forefront almost on par with the economy. It seems to have become a major issue in the campaign as has never been the case before. While in the debates most issues were given equal time. The aftermath of discussion across the media spectrum has been devoted to Job creation , Immigration, Social Security/Medicare in that order with the scandals of solyndra and the whole green jobs issue following up sprinkled with class warfare issue of pitting the rich against the poor, Tea Party racism and the repeal of Obama Care. Less time has been devoted to foreign policy , Israel ,tax reform and overall reductions in size of government than the recent surge of interest of what to do with, and about Illegal Immigrants. Perry's statements have galvanized ordinary Americans and brought many into the fold of the anti illegal immigration movement by finally making it clear it could be possible that a GOP candidate with the same ideology of Obama regarding Illegal immigrants COULD actually be elected.
    Complacency was the attitude of many prior to Perry's outlandish claims that all who would deny Illegals certain rights and considerations , to be " Heartless." This has insulted many and brought many more to the realization that if elected Perry would almost certainly institute the same policies nationwide as he supported in Texas. Thank you Rick Perry for waking up those who had previously thought others would take action on their behalf. Unwittingly you have done your country a greater service than you could ever have done if elected President. Just my personal opinion.

Just my personal opinion.

Thanks for posting this.....my opinion also
    The difference between an immigrant and an illegal alien is the equivalent of the difference between a burglar and a houseguest. Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)