Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Rick Sanchez and his lie

I am disgusted with Rick Sanchez. I sent an email to CNN telling them they should get rid of him. The man can't even get the truth out when it is given to him. I also told CNN that Sanchez should apologize to Darwin Phillips for calling him an illegal alien.

No news from Sanchez, only opinion

When you write propaganda you don't need the truth, actually, you don't even want it. Sanchez proved he is not a Newsman he is a propagandist of the worst sort. I am a former newsman and know that such misleading opinion pieces now make up the majority of 'News' in the major media.
    I watched this exchange and know that he ignored the facts to press his agenda, CNN should fire him, he can never be believed or trusted again. Sanchez is just the tip of the iceberg, he got caught this time but how many times has he and others like him gotten away with lying to the public. Think about it when you watch the news.
    Nonfeasance of office, the refusal to do that which should be done. Officials do not enforce the law, grounds for dismissal and prosecution for refusing to do what they were hired to do!

WELCOME TO ALIPAC WAVELYG AND MAFFY

We are happy to have you guys on board. The more the merrier!
    It's Time to Rescind the 14th Amendment

Quote Originally Posted by WhatMattersMost
    WELCOME TO ALIPAC WAVELYG AND MAFFY

We are happy to have you guys on board. The more the merrier!
    Yes-Welcome to both of you-thank you for joining the fight!

Banned
    Ya I after watching last nights cry for help from The bone head I’ve think its a soap opera more then news I think we all should steer clear and hold out for a prime time news spot with our stuff. We don’t need the negative publicity
    Even woopy told him she was watching Dobbs and heard his and other lies and told him so

Welcome to ALIPAC Wavlyg and Maffy!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Actually I am quite Happy with Ricks obvious Lie. Much like Spitzer he only HELPS our cause.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Merry Christmas

Hello to everyone who sent messages.

Thank you Nicole, Merry Christmas to you. Don't you just love the sound of those two words? I have noticed the last couple of days that Thanksgiving is being dropped also. Now paper plates with a turkey on them are called holiday plates and a Lowe's commercial on TV called a stuffed display turkey a holiday turkey. The turkey has always been the symbol of Thanksgiving. I guess Thanksgiving is politically incorrect now too.

Let's keep up the fight. God Bless America!

Re: Merry Christmas

Quote Originally Posted by Maffy
    Hello to everyone who sent messages.

Thank you Nicole, Merry Christmas to you. Don't you just love the sound of those two words? I have noticed the last couple of days that Thanksgiving is being dropped also. Now paper plates with a turkey on them are called holiday plates and a Lowe's commercial on TV called a stuffed display turkey a holiday turkey. The turkey has always been the symbol of Thanksgiving. I guess Thanksgiving is politically incorrect now too.

Let's keep up the fight. God Bless America!
    I wouldn't be surprised.....La Raza and Mecha are probably proclaiming that Thanksgiving is a Eurocentric holiday in honor of racist Pilgrims who committed genocide against indigineous peoples.....that's what they have done to Columbus Day.

I was just thinking.....Rick Sanchez's Out in the Open Border show after Lou Dobbs is like a hang-over. A really good feeling followed by a really bad feeling.
    Serve Bush with his letter of resignation.

See you at the signing!!

working4change
    Welcome Maffy to ALIPAC!

By the way...LOWES had enough complaint calls and emails to change their "holiday" trees advertisement to "Christmas" trees..they said it was a misprint
    Right.

MERRY CHRISTMAS YO YOU

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast