Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by dxd
    Be an independent thinker. When you can see the problem clearly it gets easier to solve. I saw in 2001 when bush first called for amnesty that he was a globalist and didn't care about America. Only now are people begining to realize that bush is anti-American. Some people still defend bush. Any national groups that still defend bush is either too dumb to be a national voice or else they are a sellout and part of the amnesty scam.

Politicians won't listen to us because we have not shown them that there will be a price to pay on election day. How many clowns do you still hear chanting "the lesser of two evils" As long as they hear "The lesser of two evils" instead of "PAYBACK" they will not take us seriously. And why should they?

Believe me, the people who suffer the adversity of the illegal alien invasion are well educated on this topic. They are not at all squeamish about saying deport illegal aliens, use the military to seal our border, impeach bush, do sweeps round-ups and door to door. A spokesman for a group I was a member of even suggested using army tanks on the streets if that's what it takes to remove the illegal alien invaders.

They can't beat us so they will try to talk us into surrendering. How many times do you hear the castrators say,"You can't deport 20 million illegal aliens"
    The bottom line is that there will be NO SURRENDER. Not now. Not ever.
    Real Americans will never surrender to illegal alien invaders, illegal alien advocates, treasonous elected officials, plutocrats or a combination thereof.

DEPORT ILLEGAL ALIENS
    USE THE MILITARY TO SEAL OUR BORDER
    IMPEACH TREASONOUS PRESIDENT BUSH
    I Couldn't agree more and if you didn't notice, we won a small victory today ,the senate appropriated 1.9 billion for border security, something that the other side didn't want to happen, so people you are making a difference!
    “In questions of power…let no more be heard of confidence in man, but bind him down from mischief by the chains of the Constitution.” –Thomas Jefferson

(MOD EDIT ENTIRE MESSAGE BY WILLIAM)
    "Those who cannot learn from history are doomed to repeat it" George Santayana "Deo Vindice"

I also feel it - some Americans are being 'extra nice' to the illegals.

Some illegals I came in contact with were very wary and defensive acting.

Yes, there should be a payback for this - we need to get all of them out of office - every last one of them.

I did see something done on the border security - and it is a start. I am just afraid they are going to try to say 'Well, we can't do anything about enforcement until after the election - then it will be business as usual.'

I saw Sen. Clinton ranting about the proposal of more money for the border. She was intimating that it would take money from body armor, etc. for the men in Iraq - some people have no shame.

For the most part there is little or no shame or honor among those people in Washington - no matter what label they parade under.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Bill Clinton didn't do anything to stop illegal immigration and what fool thinks Hilary will?

None of them are going to do much.

I hope the few that have stepped up to the plate are for real and not just allowing themselves to be used for misdirection.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

USCitizen, Mamie, and Sailor.

I've edited your posts. Stay far far away from the line.

If you want to discuss things like the content I have edited then find another place to do it. Not here. Not ever.

We've had this discussion over and over.

Each user at ALIPAC has been asked, begged, and instructed to stay far away from the line on rule 2.5

This is a final notice. For those that did not read the posts I will repeat the rules...

http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-317.html

I've even changed rule 2.5 its an embarrassment that Ive had to change this rule. Let's role with it folks since a lot of you don't seem to get it!

I'm running it up the flag pole so YOU WILL GET IT and if we have to read about it in the newspapers tomorrow then so be it.

I will simply say "Well people are really angry and we kept begging them not to say such things on our boards but they just would not listen"

W

Done, thanks to the posts here and the problems we have had before now over the last several weeks....

Embarrassing Addition to the ALIPAC Rules
    http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-24260.html

W

Okay W...

No civil war talk amongst American's got it...

I will remember the civil war rule to, I was not aware of that one, but will be careful not to mention that in the future just in case I already have! I saw an Afro American activist on hannity and colmbs tonight and he was rallying the his people to help the White brothers out with this illegal immigrant issue, he said he just came from helping Chris Simcox out on the border, he was very good, sorry I didn't get his name! I am part Native American, i would like to see more of my people on these boards and helping save our lands against this invasion.
    Build the dam fence post haste!

Hey nittygritty....

It's great to see a person who is part native american, because I am part hawaiian. We are true native's of the land, BUT we are AMERICAN'S first and foremost. I'm glad to see that african american's are taking a stand, illegal immigration really threatens them the most and other people that are not as fortunate as other's.

Hawaii hasn't been effected like other states in the union, but if it were too. Hawaiian people will be the most at risk, many of them work at low paying jobs and are low skilled.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast