Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Remember the Alamo

I wonder what the outcome would have been if our current Senate had been the volunteers at the Alamo?
    Badges? We don't need no stinkin' badges!

I have called and e-mailed the same thing including calling Frist, Mc Cain and the rest traitors, even E-mailed the RNC and told them I would be voting a strait independent ticket the next few elections and would not be donating to the RNC any longer period. I think now it is time to start calling and pressuring the house as the senate is a lost cause. If the House holds to its guns the senate means nothing. None of this trash will become law and therefore will be useless. We really need to start hammering the house. Just my opinion and what I currently am doing.
    The first requisite of a good citizen in this republic of ours is that he shall be able and willing to pull his own weight.
    Theodore Roosevelt

Quote Originally Posted by American_made
    I have called and e-mailed the same thing including calling Frist, Mc Cain and the rest traitors, even E-mailed the RNC and told them I would be voting a strait independent ticket the next few elections and would not be donating to the RNC any longer period. I think now it is time to start calling and pressuring the house as the senate is a lost cause. If the House holds to its guns the senate means nothing. None of this trash will become law and therefore will be useless. We really need to start hammering the house. Just my opinion and what I currently am doing.
    Amen. My fax broke yesterday after sending 300+ faxes to senators and reps. I'll buy a new fax machine and start focusing on reps
    Badges? We don't need no stinkin' badges!

I am wrieing my reps in the house to let them know that I will only accept
    enforcement of our current laws and secureing our borders.That they can
    talk about a guest worker program after the goverment proves that that can enforce the laws that we currently have on our books,and that any deviation from that will result in the loss of my vote

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123