Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I will NEVER believe GWB wants enforcement of immigration laws nor secure borders until I see results. He has deliberately under funded the border patrol keeping the borders porous and the deportation of his 'guest workers' so low that it is laughable if it were not so serious. Excuse my English but I AIN'T BUYING THAT CRAP. ONE ONLY NEEDS TO HEAR HIS OPINION OF THE MMP.......'VIGILANTIES'. THAT EXPLAINS IT ALL TO ME.

I CAN'T WAIT UNTIL I GET A CALL WANTING ME TO SUPPORT THE PRESIDENT. I'M GOING TO UNLOAD ON THEM TO THE POINT THEY WILL NEVER WANT TO CALL BACK AND HEAR MY VOICE. THEY NEED TO HEAR WHAT YOU AND I THINK. SUGAR COATED, IT WILL NOT BE.
    I wonder how many illegals got their NC driver licenses renewed last week? President Bush needs to protect the borders not illegals. President Bush is a coward and guilty of treason when it comes to securing the borders.

I have unloaded on them and I used to give them lots of money. I send their prepaid letters back to them with enforce immigration laws over the survey that never have a question about immigration.

I sent my money to Tancredo this year and will vote for him for president

Do what we have done her my district and throw your congressman out.I got tired of mailing and faxing him to get no response to my requests to enforce immigration laws.

The guy that set up this website is a LEGAL immigrant that just became a US Citizen and was outraged that he had to learn english and pass test to become a legal US citizens and Mexicans do not.

http://www.firejerrylewis.com/index.html
    Is this Mexico or the USA

ScottyDog,

Great work. We are going to be removing a lot of them from office in 2006. I'm calling the next congress the "New American Congress"

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12