Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

To The RNC, Get Your Head Out Of The Sand

Please remember in you letter writing to include the RNC (Republican National Committee) they control a lot of the campaign money and re-election strategy.

I am putting my letter here in the hopes that some of them actually check sites like ours to get the pulse of voters.

To the RNC

Get your head out of the sand. Sorry for the direct approach, but it seems the only way to get your attention these days. My wife and I are life long middle of the road Republicans. First vote was for Eisenhower, but really wish Truman was President now. Now if you think we represent the extreme thinking of the Party then you can just stop reading, but if by chance you guys are concerned about the average Republican voter I suggest you read on.

I know what you are thinking. You can ride that knife edge and have the Hispanic vote and still keep the core Republican votes. Not going to happen. You had better make some hard choices...and now. This is not like the average political issue that people forget how you voted on. Average Americans are watching and noting how each politician votes. All of the red flags are there. You are seeing average Americans react. Georgia is passing laws to protect their state. Colorado voted down the sanctuary law, Californians are now reacting to the terrible monetary and physical damage done in border areas. So you need to react to support the strongest possible immigration legislation.

Last, set down with George Bush and explain to him his title is President of the United States....not El Presidente Bush.....Fox already has that job.

Things are ripe for a good third party candidate and they will hurt the Republicans more than the Democrats.

So, get your head out of the sand and your butt in gear. Talk to all Republican Senators and Representatives about tougher immigration laws.

My husband is currently registered as a Republican but he, too, is fed up with the party and said he may go change to Independent. I am a registered Independent but "have" (had) voted mostly Republican. My husband received a contribution letter from the RNC but on the outer envelope where the return address goes it said George Bush. My first thought was, "Gosh, if that had come addressed to me, I would write 'return to sender' on it and put it back in the mail." I put the letter in my husband's stack of mail to go thru. When he was going thru the mail and came to the RNC letter, I couldn't help but tell him what my "evil" thoughts were. We are half-tempted to return the contribution reply in the postage paid envelope but instead of enclosing money or a check, our contribution would be a letter stating that we do not approve of Bush or his administration's lack of action in securing our borders and enforcing our existing laws regarding illegal aliens. Furthermore, we could let the RNC know that we WILL NOT be voting for any Republican candidate who does not HONESTLY address the illegal invasion and our national security.

What do you think? Is this mean-spirited?

no you're just being honest.

I'm a registered Independant. Here's where my confusion is. In some states an Independant can vote in the primearies (sp. prob,) but in others you can't. That's where they narrow down the picks and unless they let you vote.....you can't, except for the pres. election. Struck me as strange but I registered Independant in Fl. Waited in line at the primary election and was not allowed to vote. Asked when I was in Neb. and there you could. Now I'm in Il. and supposidlt I can't. As far as I'm concerned....if I'm registered.....I should be allowed to vote..period. Can anyone clarify that for me?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)