Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

RNC Victory 2008 Letter & Survey Project

Dear John McCain,

As a registered Republican in the great state of Texas, I received your mailing from Carly Fiorina yesterday regarding the RNC Victory 2008 Letter & Survey. I want you to know that I did read her letter and the survey, in its entirety. However, as the founder of a Pro-American Marketing Website www.KeepItAmerican.Biz I can not & will not lend you my financial support, or my vote. The answer as to why is simple and short.

(1) When it comes to supporting this country, its vast American Infrastructure, American Jobs, American Entrepreneurs & American Businesses you can not be trusted. Currently there is an overwhelming need to retain any and everything that’s still left in this country and to KeepItAmerican. You have already on many occasions as both a Senator and a Republican Presidential Nominee betrayed our trust on this matter by supporting and voting for NAFTA and many other countless Bush Administration “Free Trade Policiesâ€

Good letter! And both McCain and Obama continually get an eyeful (or at least their staffs do) about illegal amnesty to begin with and I chewed out McCain gang in the nicest words possible about the load of former lobbyists serving as staff on his campaign.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Bravo!