Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by camilleinchicago
    Quote Originally Posted by usanevada
    I think its obvious now that McCain promised him something
    Haha! Probably a position as Head of Border Patrol.

Sheash, don't give him any ideas now.
    Serve Bush with his letter of resignation.

See you at the signing!!

HAHAHAHA.

For kissing McCain's butt he's probably going to be his professional hole digger as McCain likes to get in holes and keep digging.
    <div>GOD - FAMILY - COUNTRY</div>

djm
    If Bush doesn't like Romney, then Romney is the right man for the job. Voting for McCain would be like voting for Bush, the devil himself, for a third time. Never again! After what he and the RINOs have done to the country and the Republican party, I took Lou Dobbs' advice. I am now a registered Independent! NAFTA, the NAU concept, and the CFR -- all anti-American and heavily supported by the Bush administration and Clintonian Democrats, must be defeated NOW, otherwise, we can kiss our beloved country goodby!

I think the greatest negative thing about President Bush is his obvious disrespect for the American people.

People can just feel it. Our views, our expression to him regarding the problems we face out here in the real world just get completly ignored.

He always thinks he knows better than we do and he always seems to be working in the complete opposite direction of the American people.

I think this has been his biggest downfall.

He's closed minded and inconsiderate and he negates, denies and over-rides us all of the time.

The American people have had enough. And quite honestly I believe that he could care less that we feel this way.

Some people will NEVER change and President George W. Bush is one of them.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Is the Constitution still in effect?

This election will determine if the U.S. Constitution still means anything or not, right now the U.S. government is REFUSING to enforce our Constitution or laws, the real question is do we want anarchy or the rule of law?
    Selective enforcement or non-enforcement of our laws will be the destruction of this nation and the hope of mankind for freedom and peace.
    The laws MUST be enforced equally, as the Civil Rights Marchers of the '60s demanded. If you think the marches and riots of the 60's were something wait until the hundreds of thousands of violent alien gang members take to the streets and destroy our cities, the gangs are no different than the Warlords of Iraq and they are just as dangerous. Countries around the world are fighting similar invasions and suffering the consequences, just look at the riots in France last summer, why is it OK for France and England to enforce their laws and fight the invasion but not the U.S.?
    The candidates should not be calling for "Change" change can be bad or good, "Progress" is what we need
    Nonfeasance of office, the refusal to do that which should be done. Officials do not enforce the law, grounds for dismissal and prosecution for refusing to do what they were hired to do!

Banned
    bttt

working4change
    bttt

Quote Originally Posted by djm
    If Bush doesn't like Romney, then Romney is the right man for the job. Voting for McCain would be like voting for Bush, the devil himself, for a third time. Never again! After what he and the RINOs have done to the country and the Republican party, I took Lou Dobbs' advice. I am now a registered Independent! NAFTA, the NAU concept, and the CFR -- all anti-American and heavily supported by the Bush administration and Clintonian Democrats, must be defeated NOW, otherwise, we can kiss our beloved country goodby!
    Quote Originally Posted by wavleyg
    This election will determine if the U.S. Constitution still means anything or not, right now the U.S. government is REFUSING to enforce our Constitution or laws, the real question is do we want anarchy or the rule of law?
    Selective enforcement or non-enforcement of our laws will be the destruction of this nation and the hope of mankind for freedom and peace.
    The laws MUST be enforced equally, as the Civil Rights Marchers of the '60s demanded. If you think the marches and riots of the 60's were something wait until the hundreds of thousands of violent alien gang members take to the streets and destroy our cities, the gangs are no different than the Warlords of Iraq and they are just as dangerous. Countries around the world are fighting similar invasions and suffering the consequences, just look at the riots in France last summer, why is it OK for France and England to enforce their laws and fight the invasion but not the U.S.?
    The candidates should not be calling for "Change" change can be bad or good, "Progress" is what we need
    Good points! Welcome, djm!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12