Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Banned

Rollins claims Huck wrote his immigration purposal

Ed Rollins just stated that Huck wrote the purposed bill he
    put out this week against illegal immigration

When we know THAT IS A FLAT OUTRIGHT LIE

It is nothing but a copy of the Pence / Hutchinson bill with
    the touchback provision

This idiot Huckabee is running wild with nobody refuting him

MSM has pretty much killed the Hucker.. no need in wasting time and energy on him. Let's keep focused folks.

Quote Originally Posted by nobelium
    MSM has pretty much killed the Hucker.. no need in wasting time and energy on him. Let's keep focused folks.
    I would not bank on that----not until after Iowa!!!
    "We call things racism just to get attention. We reduce complicated problems to racism, not because it is racism, but because it works." --- Alfredo Gutierrez, political consultant.

I've said it once, I've said it many times, and I will continue to say it.... I've been wrong many times in my life. If I'm wrong, I'm wrong..... MSM loves to play games though...

I hope the best.

According to various sources, Mr. Huckster is enjoying the support of the Evangelical Christians in Iowa which apparently is a sizable part of the state. Once he gets into New Hampshire he will start writing his "memoirs." I really don't think this guy in any way can get the nomination. I REALLY hope I'm right. He is the Democrats dream though, they know he is very beatable.

Banned
    Are you kidding

Fox news has been gushing all over him

So did Dobbs

They are really pushing him

they know he's the one repub hillary can beat in a cakewalk

America better wake up and fast

The really sad part is he is out there spewing his bs and nobody
    is refuting him

Huck and Chuck (Norris) were just on O'Rielly and Bill was gushing all over him

NOBODY is calling him on all his BS from the past week or his history
    as gov

JAK
    I use to look at Rollins in a good light... that just went down the toilet!!!

Don't butter up to Lou Dobbs viewers Rolllins.....when you say "you love us!!!" WE AREN'T BUYING THE BS YOU WILL SOON PUT OUT FOR HUCKABEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FORGET IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

THEN WHY HASN'T HIS NUMBERS GONE DOWN? THIS REALLY PUZZLES ME.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by butterbean
    THEN WHY HASN'T HIS NUMBERS GONE DOWN? THIS REALLY PUZZLES ME.
    I think they are skewing the numbers big time

JAK
    I just sent Lou another message... I hope many of you will do the same!

http://www.cnn.com/feedback/forms/form5.html?9

Lou, if YOU WON'T RUN...then who will, that will consider the American people instead of corporate interests??
    Yes, I enjoy you being our spokesperson, but my God, what good will your position do... if we lose our country?!! For Gods sake, well, for our country's sake.....PLEASE RUN LOU, AMERICA NEEDS YOU!!!!!!!!!! BEFORE WE LOSE OUR COUNTRY!!!!!!!
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast