Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by Darlene
    I have been trying to follow this, why is it taking so long.

Also, I thought they said it didn't count or something like that. These different voting procedures in every State are nuts.
    I feel your pain, Darlene. The different rules for different states is crazy. The primaries and the general election should be a full-fledged function of the fed and fed guidelines should be inacted and enforced. With state elections, they can do it how they want. This is what I would like to see enforced for the Primaries and General Election:

--Paper Trail/Reciept of vote
    --National Certified Election workers
    --Voter ID requirements (2 with registration ID)
    --Stringent deadlines for party registration
    --Only citizens vote
    --For all states primaries and caucuses: vote only how you are registered.
    --General Election: you can vote for anyone and write in anyone you want.

Feel free to add to this list.

I'm glad Romney won in Maine, but he will not be the guy to overhaul or get rid of the 'Federal' Reserve. Ron Paul has said he would do this, but has also stated that the border fence is offensive. I realize that these issues are not ALIPAC's mission, but they have relevance. Nevertheless, for me, Romney is the man (Duncan Hunter would have been better).
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Great news. Also shows that states like Maine and Mass who are familiar with Romney, are going his way.

Saw some McCain supporters in my commissary last night . . . had to hold back from asking them, WHY?

The votes going to losers Paul and Huckster are going to cost us this election in the end.

Start supporting Romney or start sending your congratulations to the ILLEGALS!

Hmmmmmmmm....Romney wins Maine? Well, the Mormon vote must have been out in force!

What's McSlimes excuse for this???
    <div>Thank you Governor Brewer!</div>

Romney is ahead in California according to Zogby poll.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Romney winning Maine is great news!
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by butterbean
    Despite what the media says, reports from the field are that Ron Paul got the majority of delegates in the state. The straw poll is nonbinding so the media is only "guessing" as to the actual results.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by specsaregood
    Quote Originally Posted by butterbean
    Despite what the media says, reports from the field are that Ron Paul got the majority of delegates in the state. The straw poll is nonbinding so the media is only "guessing" as to the actual results.
    This was a caucus , not a strawpoll

Do you have a link to Paul getting the most delegates?

Quote Originally Posted by usanevada

The strawpoll results are taken before the caucus and is what the media is reporting; but it is not necessarily accurate. After the strawpoll they then vote on the delegates. But since the stawpoll results are nonbinding the delegates that are elected can vote for whomever they wish.

A link? I get the information from ron paul meetup members in Maine that have been elected as delegates (and other rp supporters) even in areas that Ron Paul did not win the strawpoll. FYI the same thing happened in parts of NV.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by specsaregood
    Quote Originally Posted by usanevada

The strawpoll results are taken before the caucus and is what the media is reporting; but it is not necessarily accurate. After the strawpoll they then vote on the delegates. But since the stawpoll results are nonbinding the delegates that are elected can vote for whomever they wish.

A link? I get the information from ron paul meetup members in Maine that have been elected as delegates (and other rp supporters) even in areas that Ron Paul did not win the strawpoll. FYI the same thing happened in parts of NV.
    I was at the Nevada caucus and I hung out with the Paul meet up group before we went in , they also were claiming an early victory but it didn't turn out that way

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast