Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: Romney: Need long term solution for children of illegals... Those in military OK

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Are you people finally waking up? What took so damn long?

Romney is a self admitted, from his own mouth... Progressive.
    There is nothing Conservative about Progressive politics.

Obama / Romney, the same thing for this nation. No different at all.
    The establishment just needs a puppet. It does not matter if they wear an R or they wear a D next to their name.

Look at the revolt at the State Conventions and the delegate process.
    The Tea Party is there at each one and they are not supporting Romney.

The delegate process, has exposed the Tea Party Frauds(progressive establishment), that joined the 2010 bandwagon.

We don't need a fence!!!!!
    We need to go after those employing the illegals and you will see a mass deportation that doesn't cost us a dime and I will get the work back that I love to do.

Ron Paul - 2012!!
    Yes, I'm a Delegate!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by AZres View Post
    Excuse me....but if Ron Paul is the champion...why did Romney win enough delegates to be the nominee? Why did Paul garner so few delegates? I may be ignorant but it seems to me that the primaries dictate the will of "WE THE PEOPLE". Every state primary had the opportunity to vote for their choice and if it's Paul 2012, why wasn't he the winner????

Do you really think Paul could defeat Obama when he couldn't take the majority of primaries?
    Why did Romney win and not Ron Paul? I'll tell you why. MONEY and lots of it. Came from Super PACs and big time donors. Ideally "WE THE PEOPLE" would be the only factor, but sadly, and I'm surprised you don't know this, in our so called democratic landscape if you want to get your message across via traditional media you need lots and lots of money and so you must play the game to win. Romney, Santorum, and Newt were at the top in that respect. Money does not win elections, but it damn very well gives you the advantage and Ron Paul did not have it. If Ron Paul had an equal footing in that respect I damn well assure you he would have done SO MUCH better. Sadly many Americans are not aware of this reality and thus don't do anything about it.

Excuse me....but if Ron Paul is the champion...why did Romney win enough delegates to be the nominee? Why did Paul garner so few delegates? I may be ignorant but it seems to me that the primaries dictate the will of "WE THE PEOPLE". Every state primary had the opportunity to vote for their choice and if it's Paul 2012, why wasn't he the winner????

Do you really think Paul could defeat Obama when he couldn't take the majority of primaries?

How did Mitt get enough delegates? Are you counting the projected delegates or bound delegates?

I have not heard Ron conceed the nomination to Mitt.
    Why has Mitt not announced his VP choice?

My math, shows there is no way Mitt gets 1144 needed. There will be a second vote.
    Travis and Crockett, are flopping in their graves

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Floorguy View Post
    How did Mitt get enough delegates? Are you counting the projected delegates or bound delegates?

My math, shows there is no way Mitt gets 1144 needed. There will be a second vote.
    If there is a second vote and Paul gets it, what makes you think the American voters will vote Paul in? Is he now the lesser of the 2 evils? Or will the Romney supporters simply throw up their hands and NOT vote? Might as well give it to Obozo if that's the case...

Banned
    If Ron Paul had the support of "WE THE PEOPLE", THEN LOGICALLY, WE THE PEOPLE WOULD HAVE FINANCIALLY SUPPORTED HIS CAMPAIGN AND HE WOULD HAVE BEEN ABLE TO COMPETE!
    WE THE PEOPLE as in those with the millions and those in Wall Street? If so then yes. Those at the top clearly did not want Ron Paul and so they gave us Romney by using their money.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by googler View Post
    we the people as in those with the millions and those in wall street? If so then yes. Those at the top clearly did not want ron paul and so they gave us romney by using their money.
    no! I mean we the people as in "legal american citizens who truly care about this country, the rule of law, the constitution, our rights under the constitution, and the sovereignty of this nation" need i go on?

Banned
    We will have to unite behind someone to take Obama out of office and it looks like it will be Romney. I hope we can keep him off the amnesty path. I fear for this country if illegal aliens are allowed to continue to flood in with Drug cartels, terrorists and others who want to do this country harm.

MW
    no! I mean we the people as in "legal american citizens who truly care about this country, the rule of law, the constitution, our rights under the constitution, and the sovereignty of this nation" need i go on?
    Please don't let a small faction of people who seem to lack the ability to reason logically irritate you, AZres. You, I, and others on here understand that our choice is now limited to Obama or Romney. Unfortunately there are still those that will fail to see the reality of the situation. That is unfortunate because we need to come together as a team.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by MW View Post
    Please don't let a small faction of people who seem to lack the ability to reason logically irritate you, AZres. You, I, and others on here understand that our choice is now limited to Obama or Romney. Unfortunately there are still those that will fail to see the reality of the situation. That is unfortunate because we need to come together as a team.

It is the same team. You are just picking between offense or defense, of the same team, playing against the US Constitution and WE THE PEOPLE.

Go ahead and vote another puppet into office. You can't blame me for this nations problems.

You call yourself a Conservative?
    Why in hell would you even fathom, voting for a self admitted Progressive?
    Travis and Crockett, are flopping in their graves

I want to thank everyone that has been making the effort to discuss these highly emotional and contentious issues while staying within the framework of ALIPAC's rules.

ALIPAC's rules, which prohibit personal attacks and insults on other users, has recently been exploited by a small group of people that have been on our site trying to cause trouble while smiling in our faces.

Many of them are gone now and more may be leaving soon.

So everyone please review the rules and stick to them like 90% of the people that post at ALIPAC do.

We need all the help we can get here and we do all we can to provide a strong and organized online communty for you that is still vibrant after almost 8 years of operations.

Thanks again to all of you that are sticking to the rules of our online community.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast