Here's a link to a webpage that contains information about Gov. Romney's record on immigration: www.mittromney.com/News/Press-Releases/ ... mmigration.

Beacuse I can't cut and past from the computer I'm using, I can only hope that I have typed in the link correctly.

Mitt Romney vetoed legislation that would have rewarded illegal aliens with in-state tutition at pulbic colleges and universities in Masachusetts.

Mitt Romney opposed and continues to oppose driver licenses for illegal aliens.

Mitt Romney supports English immersion in public schools. He believes English immersion should be the norm for all non-native English speakers.

In May 2006, Mitt Romney administration began an attempt to get the federal government to sign an agreement to allow Massachusetts to be trained to administer and enforce federal immigration laws. The agreement was signed in December 2006.

Mitt Romney supports the idea of training state and local law enforcement officers to enforce federal immgiration laws.

Mitt Romney has said that the first principle of his immigration plan is to secure the borders.

Mitt Romney opposes any form of amnesty for illegal aliens.

Mitt Romney supports strong enforcement of laws against employers hiring illegal aliens.