Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Banned

Romney Strongest to beat Obama and end Illegal Immigration

Romney mailer in Iowa: Strongest to beat Obama and end illegal immigration

Jennifer Jacobs

9:04 AM, Nov 27, 2011

Presidential candidate Mitt Romney has several mailers in Iowa that talk up his electability and prowess on various issues – his first batch of campaign advertising here this election cycle.

One that arrived in Iowa mailboxes Saturday stresses his opposition to abortion and same-sex marriage, as The Des Moines Register first reported.

Another touches on illegal immigration, a problem that Iowa conservatives feel strongly about.

The touchy topic hurt rival GOP candidate Rick Perry when he said during the Sept. 22 GOP debate that critics of his Texas law granting in-state tuition for illegal immigrants don’t “have a heart.â€

Would sound pretty good except for this line....

Supports a tamper-proof system to ensure employers can confirm the legal status of employees.
    He is talking about supporting Real ID and it has been proven here at ALIPAC that the same power groups responsible for the non enforcement of our immigration and border laws are the same groups pushing for a Real ID Biometric system to create what they call a 'electronic security perimeter' around the US, Canada, and Mexico.

Very soon, we are going to need to put Romney under the intensive looking glass.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Tamper proof SSN, is not Real ID, and I don't know about anyone else but I'd like a tamper proof SSN after everything they've done to us!

And I believe he means making it against the law to possess someone else SSN, the libs made it not a crime! Illegals can have 10 SSN's in they're wallet and the Police are told to release them! They take the cards Thank God!
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Banned
    "THEY" Who ever "THEY" are already know..WHO YOU ARE..WHAT YOU DO...AND WHERE YOU LIVE..! Do I like it? No.. Too late now W.
    Romney’s mailer says:
    Against taxpayer-funded benefits. As governor, vetoed in-state tuition benefits and opposed driver’s licenses for illegal immigrants.
    Ensure employers can confirm legal status of employees. Supports a tamper-proof system to ensure employers can confirm the legal status of employees.
    Secure the border. Supports building a border fence to stop illegal immigration at its source. As governor, authorized state police to enforce immigration laws.
    If he is SINCERE about, and I want to hear the words. "ENFORCE THE LAWS ON THE BOOKS" Michelle Bachman did.."AND THAT MEANS DEPORTATION"...Michelle Bachman did.. I'll worry about my ID LATER...
    We WILL still have TONS of work to do with CONGRESS!