Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree8Likes

Thread: Romney targets illegals in new Spanish language ad!

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Banned
    Here's the quote, perfectly translated by the examiner:

“I’m Craig Romney. I want to tell you how my father, Mitt Romney, thinks. He very much values that we are a nation of immigrants. My grandfather, George, was born in Mexico. For my family, this country’s greatness lies in how we respect and help each other, regardless of where we come from. As president, my father will work for a permanent solution to our immigration system while working with leaders of both parties. I invite you to listen.”

The ads are supposedly running in key swing states: Nevada, Florida, Colorado, Ohio and North Carolina. North Carolina has a sizable Hispanic illegal immigrant presence?

Also, whenever a politician says that they'll work for a "permanent solution to immigration" with "leaders of both parties" usually we know what that means.

Another thing I wanted to add is how come the gun control advocates can get a well known mayor like Bloomberg from NYC to speak out and demand both Obama and Romney to address the gun issue. How about someone with cajones get on television and call out these two supposed leaders on their positions on illegal immigration. Where is the NAACP? Their people are the most affected by illegal immigrants taking jobs that poor inner city Blacks could easily fill.
    Last edited by googler; 07-23-2012 at 08:43 PM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12