Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Romney vetoed in-state tuition for illegal aliens

In 2004, Gov. Mitt Romney vetoed legislation that would have given in-state tuition rates to illegal aliens attending Massachusetts public colleges and universities.

Most of the candidates for president have supported the policy of giving in-state tuition rates to illegal aliens at public colleges and universities.

Gov. Romney had the courage to veto this legislation while governing a very liberal state, Massachusetts.

MW
    Tancredofan wrote:

Most of the candidates for president have supported the policy of giving in-state tuition rates to illegal aliens at public colleges and universities.
    Do you know who has and hasn't supported such legislation?

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I'm impressed that he vetoed the Dream Amnesty and I believe he means that in their country they must get behind everyone that has applied before them. I also think he would weed out the the fluff in the gov and take on China for us. I just don't understand how the Dems cannot see the economy is being destroyed by the illegal aliens issues and corporations.

I agree with everything you said

Quote Originally Posted by Delta7757
    I'm impressed that he vetoed the Dream Amnesty and I believe he means that in their country they must get behind everyone that has applied before them. I also think he would weed out the the fluff in the gov and take on China for us. I just don't understand how the Dems cannot see the economy is being destroyed by the illegal aliens issues and corporations.
    Mitt Romney is a good American. He is also a good family man. he has been married to the same woman since 1969 and they have raised five outstanding sons. Ann Romney, his wife, is a wonderful person. She would make a great first lady.

Mitt Romney had the courage to do what was right on the subject of illegal immigration while governing a very liberal state, Massachusetts.

MW
    Delta wrote:

I also think he would weed out the the fluff in the gov and take on China for us
    Exactly what do you base your thoughts on?

tancredofan wrote:

Mitt Romney had the courage to do what was right on the subject of illegal immigration while governing a very liberal state, Massachusetts.
    How can you tell what he has the courage to do, especially with all the flip-flopping and waffling he's done? His many flops and waffles are well documented in other threads.

Personally, I wouldn't trust the man no further than I could throw him. He's just another slick politician that will say what he thinks we want to hear. IMO, the man has absolutely no credibility and is not suited to run this great country of ours. Okay, I've stated my opinion, now I'll step down from my soapbox.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Banned
    Cool

Enjoy Obama and your 30 million new neighbors

MW
    usanevada wrote:

Cool

Enjoy Obama and your 30 million new neighbors
    Are you and Bren reading from the same talking points. She just finished saying the same thing on another Romney thread with one exception - she used McCain's name instead of Obama's.

Banned
    Either / Or

They are pretty much both the same

Quote Originally Posted by Delta7757
    Because they are "blindly" following the Dem presidential candidates and their propaganda.

I once read a Dem post on another site.........."Remember, we should not watch/read any news station but CNN and what is provided to us by the Democratic National Committe-----because they say negative things."

Not exact words but close.
    "We call things racism just to get attention. We reduce complicated problems to racism, not because it is racism, but because it works." --- Alfredo Gutierrez, political consultant.

The ONLY right and fair way to do this is for CITIZENS and LEGAL residents to get THEIR in-state tuition FIRST, or BETTER yet, for the illegals to GO HOME!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast