Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Someone posted this on another site!!

ROMNEY SUPPORTERS, HOW ABOUT SOME “STRAIGHT TALKâ€
    "We call things racism just to get attention. We reduce complicated problems to racism, not because it is racism, but because it works." --- Alfredo Gutierrez, political consultant.

Banned
    Now we get a break for a couple days and we get to do this
    all over again here in Nevada

Quote Originally Posted by usanevada
    Now we get a break for a couple days and we get to do this
    all over again here in Nevada
    When is Nevada??? South Carolina is Saturday....right??
    "We call things racism just to get attention. We reduce complicated problems to racism, not because it is racism, but because it works." --- Alfredo Gutierrez, political consultant.

Banned
    Bren

Ours is Saturday

Romney Wins Michigan, Revives Bid

Posted: 8 minutes ago
    Filed Under: Elections News, Politics News
    Republican presidential candidate Mitt Romney gives new life to his White House bid with a victory in his native state, edging out rival John McCain in the Michigan GOP primary. "This campaign is going to go to all 50 states," Romney says. Meanwhile, Hillary Clinton scores a meaningless win because her top rivals were not on the ballot and Michigan Democrats lost their delegates.
    Also See: Full Results | Democrats Debate in Las Vegas[/size]

Quote Originally Posted by usanevada
    Bren

Ours is Saturday
    Nevada and South Carolina are BOTH on Saturday then!!

What do the polls in Nevada show??

I want to know what contributed to the concession and victory speech overlaps. CNN and Fox are already reporting that it looks like Romney took a swipe at McCain by preempting his speech. I really hope this was just a mix up on the part of the Romney camp due to excitement over the win. It was reportedly prearranged that the 2nd place candidate would give his speech first. I'll be disappointed in Romney if I find out this was intentional. He certainly doesn't need to stoop to such tactics, and for the sake of his integrity and credibility he needs to avoid that.

Yep, I just looked-----both Nevada and South Carolina Republican primaries are on Saturday.

The Dem primary in S. Carolina is on the 26th.

Quote Originally Posted by Saki
    I want to know what contributed to the concession and victory speech overlaps. CNN and Fox are already reporting that it looks like Romney took a swipe at McCain by preempting his speech. I really hope this was just a mix up on the part of the Romney camp due to excitement over the win. It was reportedly prearranged that the 2nd place candidate would give his speech first. I'll be disappointed in Romney if I find out this was intentional. He certainly doesn't need to stoop to such tactics, and for the sake of his integrity and credibility he needs avoid that.
    To me........It would seem that the blame belongs to CNN and Fox----not Romney!!

I don't think that doing something like that is part of Romney's character.

However, I would not put it past CNN or Fox to make it "appear" as though this was the case.

VS

VS

The John McCain Call Center
    [img]http://news.bbc.co.uk/olmedia/815000/images/_818096_foxphone150.jpg[/]