Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Romney says he would allow illegals "to apply for permanent residency" but they would have to eventually go home "for a set period of time"!

I am confused...isn't permanent residency the same thing as a green card with no expiration date? Doesn't permanent residency mean that they will NEVER have to go home?

I am disturbed by the fact that he won't take a stand on the 38M illegals already in this country. What's the difference between getting the Z-Visa immediately, or getting eventual permanent residence status? THE END RESULT WILL BE THAT 38M ILLEGALS WILL IMMEDIATELY OR EVENTUALLY END UP LIVING IN THIS COUNTRY WITH ALL THE BENEFITS OF U.S. CITIZENS!! AND THAT' S EXACTLY WHAT MEXICO AND THE OBL TRAITORS WANT!!!

They should all be sent home with a note: Don't call us...we'll call you! We already have too many unskilled workers! Send them home NOW!!!

The next President and Felipe Calderon have terms ending the same year 2012. It would be possible for them to cooperate on getting the Mexican illegal aliens out of here and reintergrated into Mexico.

I think only in our wildest dreams. The next president may do something, I think Calderon will fight every step of the way.

The modus operandi for being an illegal alien is not uniform it sounds like you are assuming that they are all skirting the law the same way. Using the descriptors you gave above you could set up a separate checklist for each individual as they would be guilty of some but not guilty of others.
    [b]

If they are here illegally, they are skirting the law the same way.
    If they are working, they can't work illegally, they are skirting the law the same way.

But I do realize they don't all do it the same way - but other than driver's licenses which some states issue - and perhaps they don't take welfare, but they do use our infrastructure, etc.

So if we are going to kinda nitpick, they are all uniform - except in their breaking of our immigration law, in the breaking of some of our laws, and in their disdain and disrespect for our laws, our country and it's people.

That's enough for me.

Another point is that some of the illegal aliens are eligible for existing regularization programs but have not bothered to use them yet.

What 'regularization' programs would make someone who has come here illegally - or stayed here illegally - or worked here illegally, etc., etc., be eligible for??

I am afraid already we are softening up on this - by thinking we have to accept Romney in order to win. What's going to happen if he gets the nomination, gets really far ahead in the race, then lays the bombshell that he wants complete amnesty?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by SOSADFORUS
    I sure can't understand which side of the border he is on after all of this rethoric.

This is the age of a new dawning in America, anyone who does not believe the movement behind Ron Paul has no chance is not paying attention.

He raised more money than any of the other canidates in the last quarter, from grass roots Americans who want change, but we will not ever get that change until Americans have the guts to say enough is enough.
    We want our country back and corporate America will no longer choose who will lead our country from here on out.

Also no one should compromise their beliefs in a canidate, if "MW" or anyone else believes Hunter is the best one to run America they should not give up on him, they or I have until that person steps forward and withdraws from the race because they feel it is right. Please do not put each other down for what we believe in.

Try to educate each other on all the canidates ( good and bad)and respect and allow everyone to have the right of choice for their canidate. This is America!

Remember....compromise got us George W. Bush, although I did not vote for him, I voted independant as I could not stomach Kerry.

When we settle for the least of two evils we get what we deserve.
    Duncan Hunter is NOT going to win. Ron Paul is NOT going to win.

Now that the situation is beginning to get urgent, I am NOT going to support someone who has NO chances of winning----and increases the chances of Guliani, McCain, Huckabee, of winning.
    "We call things racism just to get attention. We reduce complicated problems to racism, not because it is racism, but because it works." --- Alfredo Gutierrez, political consultant.

Quote Originally Posted by Bren4824
    I sure can't understand which side of the border he is on after all of this rethoric.

This is the age of a new dawning in America, anyone who does not believe the movement behind Ron Paul has no chance is not paying attention.

He raised more money than any of the other canidates in the last quarter, from grass roots Americans who want change, but we will not ever get that change until Americans have the guts to say enough is enough.
    We want our country back and corporate America will no longer choose who will lead our country from here on out.

Also no one should compromise their beliefs in a canidate, if "MW" or anyone else believes Hunter is the best one to run America they should not give up on him, they or I have until that person steps forward and withdraws from the race because they feel it is right. Please do not put each other down for what we believe in.

Try to educate each other on all the canidates ( good and bad)and respect and allow everyone to have the right of choice for their canidate. This is America!

Remember....compromise got us George W. Bush, although I did not vote for him, I voted independant as I could not stomach Kerry.

When we settle for the least of two evils we get what we deserve.

Now that the situation is beginning to get urgent, I am NOT going to support someone who has NO chances of winning----and increases the chances of Guliani, McCain, Huckabee, of winning.
    And "Bren" that is your right and I respect it!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by MW
    Populist wrote:

As much as we all like Hunter, he's not going to win.
    I respect Tancredo a lot, but he's not a physic. Hunter won't do well in Iowa, and he knows that. That is why he has been spending his time in New Hampshire and South Carolina recently. I hate that some folks have already given up on him before the real fight even starts.
    I like Duncan Hunter. However, he has NO chance of winning----his numbers are less than those of Tom. He should be like Tom and withdrawl now----or definitely after Iowa----so we do not get stuck with Hillary, Guliani, McCain, Huckabee, Obama, or Edwards. The situation is now getting URGENT, and it is time for him to pull out!!

I have never seen his policy for all of the illegals that are here, can you post that please?? The only thing that I have ever heard him talk about is the fence, I have heard nothing about the employers, illegals that are here, etc.
    I have not seen Hunter or Paul's plans for all of the illegals who are here---can someone post them so that we call all see them??

I have not seen Hunter or Paul's plans for dealing with the employers----can someone post those as well??

I have asked this quite a few times, and nobody has posted anything. So, I am assuming that neither of them have stated their plans regarding this yet.

I am just curious-----what did Paul say during the Spanish debates as well??
    "We call things racism just to get attention. We reduce complicated problems to racism, not because it is racism, but because it works." --- Alfredo Gutierrez, political consultant.

Banned

How can the situation be 'urgent' when the very first votes have yet to be cast?

Take a chill pill, Bren, there's LOTS of politicking to be done yet.

The news media wants everyone to think that way - please don't fall for it.

Just because they don't want them, just because they don't talk about them, doesn't mean a lot of Americans do.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

"Bren" the best thing to do is start browseing around alipac We have posted so many articals on where all the canidates stand and are posting more everyday... so just keep your eyes open and read as much as possible and then I am sure you will pick the man you think is best for our country.
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by PinestrawGuys

How can the situation be 'urgent' when the very first votes have yet to be cast?

Take a chill pill, Bren, there's LOTS of politicking to be done yet.
    Because there is a VERY good chance that Huckabee may take Iowa and McCain may take New Hampshire.

Then, they expect Huckabee to continue to clean house if he wins Iowa----or Guliani to clean house after Iowa and New Hampshire.

McCain might even continue to clean house after New Hampshire----especially with Independents voting for him being that he teamed up with Lieberman.

Hunter and Paul are NOT going to win-----you are just helping Guliani, Huckabee, or McCain to win.

"Bren" the best thing to do is start browseing around alipac We have posted so many articals on where all the canidates stand and are posting more everyday... so just keep your eyes open and read as much as possible and then I am sure you will pick the man you think is best for our country.
    Can you please post the plans of Hunter and Paul for the illegals who are here and the employers??

I have heard everyone here criticize Romney, yet I have not seen the plans of the other two.

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast