Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 567891011 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

That's a fact, pinestrawguys.

That's why they are so afraid of Ron Paul.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Bush and other Presidents have been working for the ability to track all of us for a long time.

If they wanted to track illegals, they would have built a fence. A presidential order could easily build a fence. They would require fingerprint ID, to heck with "racial profiling issues" as excuses. When illegals are picked up for crime, they would be fingerprinted and required to carry fingerprinted ID at all time. They are illegal and don't have any rights as lawbreakers. Same with prisoners.

They use terrorism to scare us, when they want to start a war, or it serves their purpose. AFter 911, Construction on a Fence would have been underway big time.

Global Elitists, like Bush, etc have no need for the middle class, except our money, so they will monitor us to make sure we are paying. They will also use it to draft us into the military to fight their made up wars for oil.

Illegals will never be monitored, because the trail of them and lack of taxes leads back to the RICH and Elite.

Romney is a Rich Elitist.
    I'm "Dot" and I am LEGAL!

I'm still trying to get a handle on this 'tamper proof absolute' ID they want to give us.

I don't know if everyone, including illegals will get the ID?

If only citizens get it - then how do they determine someone is not eligible for the ID?

If they can make that determination - then why can't they use the same criteria to ascertain they are illegal and should not be here.

What good does it do to give Americans ID's and leave the illegals here and free? We have documents, ways to check documents, that would see the deportation of millions of these people - why not use that?
    Evidently they think they have ways to determine they shouldn't have the ID - so what's so hard about using it for jobs, welfare, etc.

Why would anyone think it was a good idea to 'brand' all of us in order to catch illegals?

There is no technology, no card that can't be duplicated. It would depend, and it might not be by someone with a HP copier, but it can and will be done.

The answer is to use what we have right now - cut off the jobs and the freebies and let them know property will be confiscated if they do not return on their own.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    I believe that Ron Paul would have a ton more support and
    many more Americans would be with him if it wasn't for
    his stand on international issues

I think thats the one place that will kill his chances

Only if people refuse to give it real thought.

Only if they continue to buy into the 'blame America' , 'stay the course', 'we must make the world safe for democracy', etc.

If they sit down, with a clear head, and ask themselves why are we maintaining bases in Germany, Japan, all over the world. Most of those countries are completely capable of defending themselves - why should American taxpayers foot the bill.

We don't need to be all over the world to protect America's interests. America's interests are right here and they are definitely NOT being protected.

Why do we continue to give tribute, or grease the palms of despotic rulers around the world? Foreign aid is just that palm greasing so they will allow either our bases to stay in their country, or to allow American corporations to operate sweatshops in their country, or to allow corporations to rape the resources of their country.

Why are we paying so much foreign aid to MExico. It is a very wealthy nation, and by now, we must have most of their poor and all their criminals - yet we continue to send them foreign aid.

We have meddled in the affairs of a lot of ME countries - to assume they love us for that is delusional. When they keep repeating the 'blame America', they want people to associate America with the politicians. They are not America - they are greedy, courrupt politicians. But they want to wrap themselves in the flag and make you think if you decry our foreign policy - somehow you don't love America. Nothing could be farther from the truth.

What is it about his foreign policy that doesn't make sense.

Banned
    I Just dont believe my eyes
    LOL

Yet, Ron Paul voted against the fence and increased BP agents and security along the border............And, people see nothing wrong with this???

He voted against employer enforcement-----and people see nothing wrong with this??
    "We call things racism just to get attention. We reduce complicated problems to racism, not because it is racism, but because it works." --- Alfredo Gutierrez, political consultant.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Richard
    The problem is Romney having a good idea but being inarticulate at the moment that he is being interviewed.

The Democrats are looking at the current illegal aliens and talking about setting conditions for citizenship. The Romney position is that the illegal aliens should not be able to stay indefinitely but assuming they have not commited non immigration crimes should be given a few years to leave.

It is not just Romney if you speak with the leadership of the major mmigration reduction organizations NumbersUSA, FAIR or CIS they are not talking about immediate deportation either. The first thing planned is to give them the opportunity to register themselves during 120 days at pain of immediate deportation if caught afterwards. Then make being here without authorization progressively difficult. Instead of their being deported en masse or having to look over their shoulder not knowing how long they can be here or when to leave they can plan for a specific time.

Romney if he wins also can not exert much control until he assumes office. The best we or Romney can hope for is that by the end of the next Preidential term most of the illegal aliens wll be gone and set policy accordingly.
    Richard I agree with you on many issues.
    But the thing that make me the angriest about the demarcates is we already have conditions on citizenship and if they didn’t follow those conditions what in world makes any one think they will follow anything new .
    Im not saying anything about voteing for Thompson Just take a look at him and thell me what you Honestly think

Cute Bren: We're trying to ignore you - get it?
    For the rest of us that are seriously trying to figure this out, here is the latest Amnesty Grading I got today.
    http://www.betterimmigration.com/candid ... _gop1.html
    Liberty means responsibility. That is why most men dread it. - George Bernard Shaw

Banned
    Keep in mind Tancredo is gone

Romeny is still the best of the "front runners"

Nobody is going to change any minds here ,

but keep in mind this may be our last best shot at fixing this

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Also from today
    http://www.politicswest.com/2008_electi ... k_huckabee

"Romney was likely "the best of the alternatives," for Tancredo, said Julian Zelizer, a Princeton University political-science professor.

Zelizer said Tancredo might also hope to help shape Romney's positions further if he gets elected, and might hope that Romney would appoint him to an administration job to burnish his conservative credentials"

I've backed Tancredo from day one , I won't desert him now and will follow his lead backing Romney

Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 567891011 LastLast