Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Romney's opposition to licenses for illegals

In 2003, Gov. Mitt Romney clearly indicated his opposition to driver licences for illegal aliens.

While many in Massachusetts and around the country thought it was a good idea to give driver licenses to illegal aliens, Gov. Romney knew it was wrong to giver driver licenses to illegal aliens and made sure everyone knew his stand on that issue.

I am glad Gov. Romney opposed driver licences for illegal aliens in 2003 and continues to strongly oppose driver licenses for illegal aliens.

Ditto!
    <div>''Life's tough......it's even tougher if you're stupid.''
    -- John Wayne</div>

MW
    Don't all the Republican candidates, with maybe the exception of Paul, oppose driver's licenses for illegal immigrants? Actually, I don't think Paul favors giving licenses to illegals, he just thinks the decision to issue the licenses should be left up to the state.

All the Republican candidates, along with Romney, should be comended for standing against the issuing of driver's licenses to illegals. Too bad all the Democrat candidates don't feel the same way. Heck, Richardson is already giving illegal licenses in New Mexico.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Huckabee

Quote Originally Posted by MW
    Don't all the Republican candidates, with maybe the exception of Paul, oppose driver's licenses for illegal immigrants? Actually, I don't think Paul favors giving licenses to illegals, he just thinks the decision to issue the licenses should be left up to the state.

All the Republican candidates, along with Romney, should be comended for standing against the issuing of driver's licenses to illegals. Too bad all the Democrat candidates don't feel the same way. Heck, Richardson is already giving illegal licenses in New Mexico.
    Mike Huckabee supported driver licenses for illegal aliens. I don't know if Huckabee has flip-flopped on the issue and now opposes it. However, in 2001, Mike Huckabee strongly supported driver licenses for illegal aliens.

I'm glad that in 2003, Mitt Romney opposed driver licences opposed efforts to give driver licenses to illegal aliens.

Rudy says he opposes driver licenses for illegal aliens, yet he believes that millions of illegal aliens should be given identification documents.

www.iowansforromney.blogspot.com

I repeat!!!! As a mexican-American, Mitt Romney's loyalties are divided. He simply will not take a stand on getting rid of the illegals.

Banned
    "Richardson is already giving illegal licenses in New Mexico"

I think he would give the state back to Mexico if he thought
    he could get away with it

MW
    tancredofan wrote:

Mike Huckabee supported driver licenses for illegal aliens.
    If that's the case, I stand corrected.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Mitt Romney

Mitt Romney was born on March 12, 1947, in Detroit, Michigan.

Mitt Romney was raised and attended school in Bloomfield Hills, Michigan.

Mitt Romney graduated from high school in Bloomfield Hills, Michigan, in 1965.

Mitt Romney married Ann Lois Davies on March 21, 1969. Ann was raised in Bloomfield Hills, Michigan.

Mitt and Ann Romney have raised five sons together.

Banned

Re: Mitt Romney

Quote Originally Posted by tancredofan
    Mitt Romney was born on March 12, 1947, in Detroit, Michigan.

Mitt Romney was raised and attended school in Bloomfield Hills, Michigan.

Mitt Romney graduated from high school in Bloomfield Hills, Michigan, in 1965.

Mitt Romney married Ann Lois Davies on March 21, 1969. Ann was raised in Bloomfield Hills, Michigan.

Mitt and Ann Romney have raised five sons together.
    Where was daddy George born???

George Romney was born in Colonia Dublán, Galeana, in the Mexican state of Chihuahua to Gaskell Romney (1871-1955), of English ancestry, and wife Anna Amelia Pratt (1876-1926), born to a Mexican-American father and a German mother.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/George_W._Romney