Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Romney's wealth

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Romney's wealth

Why do Huckabee and McCain keep bringing up this man's personal wealth. He has done nothing illegal. Mr. McCain too is very wealthy. After he "dumped" his first wife and married Cindy he then became wealthy. She is the daughter of Beer distributors. Furthermore are illegals working in this distribution plant? Is she involved in day to day operations? McCain is a two-faced liar. He is a hot tempered man who I believe will lose big time in the general election if elected.

Re: Romney's wealth

Quote Originally Posted by wilma1
    Why do Huckabee and McCain keep bringing up this man's personal wealth. He has done nothing illegal. Mr. McCain too is very wealthy. After he "dumped" his first wife and married Cindy he then became wealthy. She is the daughter of Beer distributors. Furthermore are illegals working in this distribution plant? Is she involved in day to day operations? McCain is a two-faced liar. He is a hot tempered man who I believe will lose big time in the general election if elected.
    I've wondered the same thing wilma, then it hit me. I think they're trying to keep people from contributing to Romney's campaign by making people think, "Hey, he's rich, I need the money more than he does." Therefore he drops out sooner when his personal funds dwindle past a certain point if no campaign donations are rolling in.

This is just my personal opinion.

You're right Tjin CA. Everytime McCain or Huckabee mention his worth I wonder if they're jealous or just arm-chair liberals. You know the kind like the Clintons,Edwards etc. Wealthy but want to keep us "poor."

When John McCain attacks Romney's wealth and a company making profits, he sounds like what he is: a liberal like Hillary Clinton!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

If Tancredo had Romney's kind of money, we wouldn't be faced with the lesser of two evils today.
    Romney has spent more of his own money than the McCain family's entire fortune. I'm never going to warm to Romney. I don't trust him on immigration, NAU, or trade. Just the look of him disgusts me with his greasy hair, spray tanned skin and whitened teeth. Everything about him screams fraud yet I'm going to be voting for him.
    This is the state of the our country and it's going to take ever ounce of strength I have to make myself vote for that traitor Romney. He's a shame to this country and I will NEVER be proud to call him president.

All I can do is pray that we have an independent to vote for in the general election.

Quote Originally Posted by Populist
    When John McCain attacks Romney's wealth and a company making profits, he sounds like what he is: a liberal like Hillary Clinton!
    Yes, that's what he is alright. A wolf in sheep's clothing.

Banned
    " I don't trust him on immigration"

Well I do , and you can always vote for McCain if you think
    he will be better

The libs and dems make look like you are evil
    if you are successful and wealthy.

This is typical of communist goverments.

Quote Originally Posted by usanevada
    " I don't trust him on immigration"

Well I do , and you can always vote for McCain if you think
    he will be better
    I never said I wasn't voting for him but I refuse to act like he is our guy. He's not. He refused to fill our Jeff Session's survey, he hired illegals, and so much more. I will vote for him, but I'm not going to pretend I'm happy about it.

Bettsie,
    You make me laugh...surely he doesn't seem that evil.I really like him.I think he is a good man.THAT'S WHY THEY WANT HIM GONE!!

Well I hope you will support him anyway...just keep thinking about ole jowls..

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast