Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by gofer
    From the article:

"The Texas-based Lone Star Times October 25 publicly requested a response to questions about whether the Paul campaign would repudiate and reject a $500 donation from white supremacist Stormfront.org founder Don Black and end the Stormfront website fundraising for Paul. The Times article lit up the conservative blogosphere for the next week. Paul supporters packed internet comment boards alternately denouncing or excusing the charges. Most politicians are quick to distance themselves from such disreputable donations when they are discovered. Not Paul."

"Perhaps frustrated by the weasel words, Lone Star Times asked Benton: "Bottom line- Will the Ron Paul campaign be rejecting the $500 contribution made by neo-Nazi Don Black?"

Benton's response:

"At this time, I cannot say that we will be rejecting Mr. Black's contribution, but I will bring the matter to the attention of our campaign director again, and expect some sort of decision to be made in coming days."
    On October 11 Stormfront Radio endorsed Ron Paul for President saying:

"Whatever organization you belong to, remember first and foremost that you're a white nationalist, then put aside your differences with one another and work together. Work together to strive to get someone in the Oval Office who agrees with much of what we want for our future. Look at the man, look at the issues, look at our future. Vote for Ron Paul, 2008."
    I asked some Ron Paul supporters on another site your questions........

A few of them responded...........If Clinton, Obama, etc. are able to take donations from La Raza, Mecha, and other such illegal support groups-----what is the difference with Ron Paul accepting donations from the groups that you mentioned above??
    "We call things racism just to get attention. We reduce complicated problems to racism, not because it is racism, but because it works." --- Alfredo Gutierrez, political consultant.

Quote Originally Posted by Bren4824
    Quote Originally Posted by gofer
    If Clinton, Obama, etc. are able to take donations from La Raza, Mecha, and other such illegal support groups-----what is the difference with Ron Paul accepting donations from the groups that you mentioned above??
    COMPLETELY AGREE..

GO RRRRRRROOOOOOOONNNNN

I don't agree with Stormfront, but as US Citizens they should be able support a candidate as much as non-US citizens are supporting the Democrat candidates.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

MW
    A few of them responded...........If Clinton, Obama, etc. are able to take donations from La Raza, Mecha, and other such illegal support groups-----what is the difference with Ron Paul accepting donations from the groups that you mentioned above??
    So Paul supporters are justifying it by saying Clinton and Obama are doing it? Wow, now I've heard it all.

Hmmm.........I knew Clinton and Obama didn't have any integrity on the issue of pandering to the illegal alien advocate crowd. However, I would have hoped someone that is supposedly against illegal immigration/open borders would have drawn the line at accepting money from folks that openly aid and abet illegal immigrants. Even though I'm not a Ron Paul supporter, I find this extremely disappointing.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by MW
    So Paul supporters are justifying it by saying Clinton and Obama are doing it? Wow, now I've heard it all.

Hmmm.........I knew Clinton and Obama didn't have any integrity on the issue of pandering to the illegal alien advocate crowd. However, I would have hoped someone that is supposedly against illegal immigration/open borders would have drawn the line at accepting money from folks that openly aid and abet illegal immigrants. Even though I'm not a Ron Paul supporter, I find this extremely disappointing.
    No, you have it mixed up. Ron Paul has not received donations from La Raza, etc.-----go back through and read all of the posts.
    "We call things racism just to get attention. We reduce complicated problems to racism, not because it is racism, but because it works." --- Alfredo Gutierrez, political consultant.

MW
    Bren wrote:

No, you have it mixed up. Ron Paul has not received donations from La Raza, etc.-----go back through and read all of the posts.
    Okay, I'll take your word for it.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12