Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Ron Paul Campaign Hires California State Coordinator

December 19, 2007

Reflecting Ron Paul's status as a rising contender for the Republican presidential nomination, his campaign is hiring new staff around the country. In California, Holly Clearman has been hired as the Ron Paul campaign's California State Coordinator.

"I am honored to be a part of this campaign," said Holly Clearman, a third generation Californian and former schoolteacher. "I'm thrilled to do whatever I can." Clearman explained that she has been a fan of Dr. Paul's since 2002, when she heard him speak on C-SPAN. She has been the Southern California State Coordinator since October, and is now ready for the challenge of delivering the entire Golden State for the Texas congressman in the February 5th primary. "I believe the campaign is going well here in California," Clearman stated. "We have a lot of visible, boisterous supporters, but there is still a lot of work to do."

Ron Paul's campaign has significant, growing support in the state of California. In addition to over six hundred registered volunteers in San Diego County, the Texas Congressman has several thousand registered volunteers in California, including over six hundred in Los Angeles County, and six hundred in the Bay Area. He finished second in the Southern California Republican Straw Poll on December 6th, following his first place finish in the Fresno County Republican Straw Poll on November 15th.

Holly Clearman may be reached at holly@ronpaul2008.com.

http://www.ronpaul2008.com/

I did see tonight when the Demo's funded the war and a quick Blitzer CNN asked Ron Paul to comment. "The Democrats vote yes for billions more to the Iraq war while the Democrats are asking for billions to fund their welfare programs" all the while we are going broke !!!!

Love you Paul, stay true to the red, white and blue. End this corruption with God's help.

Very Interesting!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by SOSADFORUS
    Very Interesting!!