Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

me too

I also voted for Ron Paul here in Florida the other day. righton. My whole family is voting for Ron Paul except my brother who is voting for the cross dresser..ugh.

Quote Originally Posted by usanevada
    They are saying that the prompt came from the crowd and was
    caught by an open commentator mike

They really don't know for sure but thats what they think
    On YouTube, watching Mitt listen to it, I do not believe them.
    "Always vote for principle, though you may vote alone, and you may cherish the sweetest reflection that your vote is never lost." -- John Quincy Adams

Quote Originally Posted by sturmruger
    Quote Originally Posted by AngelaTC
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iqKaU2fZkAc - The same McCain is an idiot video posted above.
    In other words McCain will hire the same people Bush has right now on that comittee, obviously he didn't know that, who have us in debt and falling into a recession!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xPm8ptvIMPs
    It is Central Planning, the type of maneuver that should scare the socks off anybody who knows anything about the fall of the Soviet Empire.

They are manipulating the stock market, an operation that is highly illegal for "regular" people to do.

They operate in total secret, and do not tell anybody (except, one can assume, their business partners) what they're doing to manipulate the market.

And no, I didn't know anything about them until I saw the debate. But then again, I'm not running for President.
    "Always vote for principle, though you may vote alone, and you may cherish the sweetest reflection that your vote is never lost." -- John Quincy Adams

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234