Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by nntrixie
    I am sure Paul's supporters probably do urge each other to vote - as do supporters of other candidates.

Also, there is no way to tell if any voters are children are not.

Texaspatriot

I would be interested in learning more about that engine - is there information anywhere on the net about it.

If we really think about it, we have to admit there have probably been dozens of engines and fuel sources designed that would be cleaner, cheaper and more efficient than the gasoline engine. It is just not possible there haven't been.
    I originally saw a special on different engine types either on the science channel, or discovery, most likely the science channel. Showed them in cars they had designed with simple air bottles zipping all over the road, exhaust = clean, breathable air. The wikipedia article mentioned above, and a few other links...

http://www.theaircar.com/howitworks.html (pioneers in air engine design)

New Engine Design, amazing, small rotary air engine (looks about 1ft. x 1ft. can pull other heavy vehicles. (come a ways since I saw the show apparently!)
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D-A3XHFT5qc (Part one)
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dq8aZVLpf-c (Part two)
    “Render unto Caesar the things which are Caesar’s, and unto God the things that are God’s”

[quote=Texas_Patriot][quote=USPatriot][quote="Texas_Patriot":22glcok8]

Anyone seen the Air powered car modified motors? They can hit 70 no problem. Run on pure compressed air (motors use gas to build pressure and push the piston down with a small explosion), just pre-compresses air, ridding the need for fuel, and 100% clean, attach a compressor to some bottles, you've got unlimited mileage (minus oil for lubrication, tires, etc).

All I see is electric, ethanol, etc. I guess the oil companies are paying the small guys who have found how to do this all correctly to not release it and shut up, would make our fuel costs go to nothing, cept when we need a new air compressor.

Anyway, just a thought, not to try to steer the thread or anything [/quote]

Texas_Patriot I have not heard of this type engine but I am sure neither it nor any other type engine that does not use gasoline will be allowed to be produced until the oil companies find a way to profit from it.

Sad but true.......

.[/quote]

Wikipedia, once again, has what I wanted on it.

[url="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Air_engine"]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Air_engine[/url][/quote:22glcok8]

I just read the wikipedia report and although it does sound promising compressed air engines use more energy then they save it seems.

Still it is a good idea if they can find a way to make it more efficient.
    "A Government big enough to give you everything you want,is strong enough to take everything you have"* Thomas Jefferson

Well, I say, if Ron Paul can motivate the young people, good for him. And it is resonating, His numbers are coming up all the time. I think people should just wait and see what happens with him before burying him.
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

[quote=USPatriot][quote=Texas_Patriot][quote=USPatriot]
    Quote Originally Posted by Texas_Patriot":2y38s9kx]

Anyone seen the Air powered car modified motors? They can hit 70 no problem. Run on pure compressed air (motors use gas to build pressure and push the piston down with a small explosion), just pre-compresses air, ridding the need for fuel, and 100% clean, attach a compressor to some bottles, you've got unlimited mileage (minus oil for lubrication, tires, etc).

All I see is electric, ethanol, etc. I guess the oil companies are paying the small guys who have found how to do this all correctly to not release it and shut up, would make our fuel costs go to nothing, cept when we need a new air compressor.

Anyway, just a thought, not to try to steer the thread or anything :?[/quote]

Texas_Patriot I have not heard of this type engine but I am sure neither it nor any other type engine that does not use gasoline will be allowed to be produced until the oil companies find a way to profit from it. :(

Sad but true.......

.[/quote]

Wikipedia, once again, has what I wanted on it.

[url="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Air_engine
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Air_engine[/url]
    I just read the wikipedia report and although it does sound promising compressed air engines use more energy then they save it seems.

Still it is a good idea if they can find a way to make it more efficient.[/quote:2y38s9kx]

Strange, since you could use a energized compressor onboard powered by the engines alternator to keep going (said on the program, which they demonstrated a model of), also, thats editable by anyone, and they are to provide links to support those claims, they havent, might be vandalism, especially since they are saying even for a long charge it would be $2.00 to fill the thing up and go quite a ways.
    “Render unto Caesar the things which are Caesar’s, and unto God the things that are God’s”

Thanks, Texas Patriot

I have bookmarked those and will do some reading and watching. These are the type things I like to discuss with my son. He's always telling me about things like this.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by nntrixie
    Thanks, Texas Patriot

I have bookmarked those and will do some reading and watching. These are the type things I like to discuss with my son. He's always telling me about things like this.
    No problem

Re: knowing who is voting

Quote Originally Posted by Bren4824
    Quote Originally Posted by rogerf
    Quote Originally Posted by Bren4824
    Ron Paul NO way won that debate.

Everyone who is voting in that poll are Ron Paul supporters!!
    Seriousness? Your source is????? I had assumed it was Roosevelt supporters...no !! Supporters of the French Revolution!!??
    What I meant to say.........They are Ron Paul supporters who are emailing each other and saying----"hurry up and vote in this poll".

Plus, there is no proof that these are not kids-----as the internet polling results that he receives---have not been showing up at the actual debates/caucuses!!!
    I am sure this goes on with every campaign. Is internet just available to Ron Paul supporters??

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678