Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by Darlene
    Dolly3275 wrote:
    PLEASE people-----even if you are still going to support his message with the hopes that some miracle is going to happen and he is going to win-----at least don't donate any more money to his campaign.
    You have a lot of nerve telling people what to do with their money.

Who died and made you boss?

I have seen a lot of negative things said about RP in this forum, but this takes the cake.

Tell me, who exactly are you for that you can make a statement like this.
    I meant no harm and was just pointing out..........Why would people continue to donate to a presidential campaign if the person has no chance of winning, and he has said himself that he has no chance of winning.

Quote Originally Posted by Dolly3275
    Quote Originally Posted by Darlene
    Dolly3275 wrote:
    PLEASE people-----even if you are still going to support his message with the hopes that some miracle is going to happen and he is going to win-----at least don't donate any more money to his campaign.
    You have a lot of nerve telling people what to do with their money.

Who died and made you boss?

I have seen a lot of negative things said about RP in this forum, but this takes the cake.

Tell me, who exactly are you for that you can make a statement like this.
    I meant no harm and was just pointing out..........Why would people continue to donate to a presidential campaign if the person has no chance of winning, and he has said himself that he has no chance of winning.
    We support him beause we want to and we want him to have a platform to address the American people about what is going on in our country.
    "A Government big enough to give you everything you want,is strong enough to take everything you have"* Thomas Jefferson

Dolly3275 wrote:

Why would people continue to donate to a presidential campaign if the person has no chance of winning, and he has said himself that he has no chance of winning.
    Because he plans to stay to the end and supporting him with contributions are needed for him to stay.

The longer he stays, the more his message of freedom can get out, especially to those that have never heard of him thanks to the main stream media.

Well, you are right, and I apologize..........

Everyone definitely has the right to support and donate to whoever/whatever they feel is beneficial to them as a citizen.

I will keep his message alive and well by donating to his campaign! I plan on spreading the message to anyone I meet! We are in this for the betterment of the American People and for AMERICA THE BEAUTIFUL!! Hooray for Ron Paul and for the revolution!

Quote Originally Posted by Dolly3275
    I agree. Ron Paul currently has 42 delegates, and McCain has almost 800.
    The candidate needs 1100 delegates to win the nomination.

Romney had almost 300 delegates----and realized that he had no way of winning enough delegates to beat McCain.
    Last I head McCain has 714 delegates. Why don't people look at the big picture, it is still possible to stop McCain, by supporting Huckabee in the south and Paul in the north. Romney did not drop out, he "suspended" his campaign because Huckabee would not drop out. This was splitting the conservative vote so his only chance was to let Huckabee and Paul beat McCain in the remaining states thus forcing a brokered convention.

Do people here want a brokered convention or do they just want to roll over and let McCain be the nominee?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

BROKERED CONVENTION!

BROKERED CONVENTION..although I think Huckabee is only gathering delegates to give to mccain.

The more delegates huckster gets the better chance for a brokered convention Romney did what he did so Mccain would not get all the delegates

and it looks like it's working
    Ron Paul 2012

BarackObama.com, says, "To remove incentives to enter the country illegally, we need to crack down on employers that hire undocumented immigrants."

MW
    Bowman wrote:

Do people here want a brokered convention or do they just want to roll over and let McCain be the nominee?
    Hasn't Paul himself said there was no chance for a brokered convention now that Romney has suspended his campaign? I believe that is the reason Paul has decided to slow down and concentrate more on his congressional run.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by MW
    Bowman wrote:

Hasn't Paul himself said there was no chance for a brokered convention now that Romney has suspended his campaign? I believe that is the reason Paul has decided to slow down and concentrate more on his congressional run.
    Hi MW good to see you back on the threads.

Ron Paul said the chances are slim since Romney pulled out however things are looking up with Huckabee's big wins yesterday which is a obviously rejection of McCain.

Ron Paul may have won the Washington caucuses,it was a tight race and a lot of the uncommited votes were in fact for RP.

He is running 2 campaigns at once and for the first time his House seat is being challenged and speculation has it the challenge is to distract him from the presidential race.

Once the House campaign is over March 5th RP will be focusing on the Presidential race once again.

So stay tuned for all the twist and turns in all the campaigns for the Whie House.
    "A Government big enough to give you everything you want,is strong enough to take everything you have"* Thomas Jefferson

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12