Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I agree. if there were true death threats, you better believe Glenn Beck would have every cop in the world working on the case.

That was a bunch of unsubstantiated bull and if Beck's kids really did receive death threats, they were probably from Huckabee supporters pretending to be Paul supporters.....

Remember Huckabee's line ? Paul is dead, Paul is dead...

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by kniggit
    It was probably Greg that made the threat, he's tried everything else to discredit Ron Paul

:P

Wow
    Did you really feel a need to go there...?
    Let’s play a little game
    Try and lift your right arm... In case you have never heard of this game, try and lift your right arm again.

See when you try and lift your arm something happens didn’t it. Your arm went up. Right? Friend, I don’t try. I do. and just like all the other candidates Ron Paul discredits him self and I’m sure if you look back you find his short comings as well … Just like I will with the rest of the canidates that are running. They all have a past. Pauls past just effected some people more.

I'm sitting here laughing my you know what off. Paul's past? Paul is a drip, a book worm.. While most politicians are out taking lavish vacations on taxpayer and/or corporate lobbyists' expenses; Paul is at home reading books. Imagine this, a man who has been married to the same woman for 50 years with no adultery. A man who served his country in the military. A man who is a pro life candidate and has never changed his views on that issue. A man who serves the constitution and abides by every word in it.

And get this one !!! Paul is a man who wants to take the borrowed money from the bankrupt USA away from securing Iraq's borders, but rather use the money to secure the USA's borders... What a refreshing idea.... wonder why no one thought of that yet ???

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Dianne
    I'm sitting here laughing my you know what off. Paul's past? Paul is a drip, a book worm.. While most politicians are out taking lavish vacations on taxpayer and/or corporate lobbyists' expenses; Paul is at home reading books. Imagine this, a man who has been married to the same woman for 50 years with no adultery. A man who served his country in the military. A man who is a pro life candidate and has never changed his views on that issue. A man who serves the constitution and abides by every word in it.

And get this one !!! Paul is a man who wants to take the borrowed money from the bankrupt USA away from securing Iraq's borders, but rather use the money to secure the USA's borders... What a refreshing idea.... wonder why no one thought of that yet ???
    I hear you !!! Hard to believe though, in this day and age.

Quote Originally Posted by PinestrawGuys
    Quote Originally Posted by Dianne

I hear you !!! Hard to believe though, in this day and age.
    The first thing I did when I heard about Ron Paul and researched him (read all his stuff on his congressional page) was call all my brothers and say, "I found the first politician that would have gotten our dad to vote."

The only argument Republicans have against Ron Paul is the Iraq War. When you consider the fact that he is against the war for the best interests of the American people (not just popular sentiment); how can you not support him?

MW
    Mayflowerchick wrote:

I lost my faith in Paul when he was not familiar with who Johnny Sutton was and he's from Texas...I'm going for Tom's pick
    The Mormon
    What issues do you have with Duncan Hunter?

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

He receives more contributions from active and retired military than any other candidate. That says a lot to me.

I do think Glen Beck should have kept his mouth shut about threats - and calling them Ron Paul supporters was wrong.

Beck is not one of my favorites. I used to watch him some back when we had TV, but he always seemed like he was wound a little too tight - made me uncomfortable.

I thought the interview was very good, however, and if the fact Paul didn't immediately catch the prosecutors name, is the only reason for not voting for him - then I'd say he didn't loose a voter - he never had one there.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I agree, Glenn should not have brought it up on national TV, but I did like the interview, it explained a few things to me, I really believe Paul is sincere and cares about this country, I think globalist are affraid of him because he means real change in this country and not in their favor.

If people keep going in the same directions we are lost, what can we lose now, so many peoples lives have been affected by illegal immigration, lost jobs, insourcing and out sourceing.

You know who ever is President after Bush is going to get blamed for the mess he leaves behind because fixing everything now will take alot of sacrefices on the part of Americans. But we have to fight it.

My gosh look at the job market according to new reports, Hair dresser, lock smith, who the hell can make a decent living on this and what about the kids and the money their parents have spent on an education, then these rat traitors send the jobs out of America. some way we have to fight back.

I'd love to see new American Manufacturing start up again and the ones that moved lose the American market, that would be real pay back...Americans completely stop buying Fords and by only toyota's they are being made in America, or we could pick one American company to buy from and watch Ford, LaRaza's best friend go broke.

I beleve with out the American Market alot of these companys could not make it. you can not pay 3rd world countys 4$$$ a day and expect them to buy much.
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Transcript from Ron Paul/Glen Beck interview.

Ron Paul was first unsure what Glen Beck was talking about when he said Johnny Sutton's name. It seemed like Ron Paul thought Glen was bringing up another subject and it confused him for a second. Once Glen cleared up who specifically who he was talking about it did look like Ron Paul understood clearly what Glen was talking about. I think Ron just got confused for a second or maybe even misheard Glen. I do feel that going into the commercial Ron was clearly on the same page an knew exactly who Johnny Sutton was.

BECK: I`ve only got 30 seconds. Johnny Sutton, do you believe Johnny Sutton -- something doesn`t smell right there to me. Would you -- would you investigate what was going on with this administration and Johnny Sutton and everything in between?

PAUL: Can I confess that you`ll have to tell mea little bit more? I hate to have to confess I don`t know.

BECK: That`s all right. He`s the -- he`s the prosecutor in the -- in the case.

PAUL: Oh, OK.

BECK: It seems pretty -- it seems pretty nefarious.

PAUL: Yes, yes. And that is part of my reason for wanting the pardon, because I think there are a lot of questions...

BECK: Right.

PAUL: ... raised on how that case was carried out. So yes. Yes, I agree with that.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast