Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)

Ron Paul Revolution - A change is gonna come..

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

For me, he disappoints because he doesn't understand/sympathise with the skilled guestworker visa issue.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)
    For me, he disappoints because he doesn't understand/sympathise with the skilled guestworker visa issue.
    Right now I am not for any visa issue until we clean up this mess and get it back under control

One of the ways they will try to sneak amnesty in for illegals is to use a program similar to the H-1B. To me, it's all the same - flooding our labor market. Even when they enact 'protections' for the American worker, we almost never see them enforced.

Quote Originally Posted by BetsyRoss
    One of the ways they will try to sneak amnesty in for illegals is to use a program similar to the H-1B. To me, it's all the same - flooding our labor market. Even when they enact 'protections' for the American worker, we almost never see them enforced.
    You're absolutely right, BetsyRoss! Anything to do with bringing more people into this country has to be readdressed and cleaned up before anything of that nature can be expanded. In the future, our elected officials must understand that they no longer have the option to circumvent any of our laws.

If push comes to shove after the primaries, I will vote for Paul if Duncan or Tom are not available. I will not vote for that communist Hillary. I believe that this country should have some type of universal health care for those really in need, but not the illegals. They don't belong here. However, I will not sacrifice broken borders and a corrupt voting system just to get health care.

This upcoming election fills me with dread. It's such a muddle. And, is it only me, but has Bush's second term seemed like an eternity?

Quote Originally Posted by BetsyRoss
    This upcoming election fills me with dread. It's such a muddle. And, is it only me, but has Bush's second term seemed like an eternity?
    Your fill with dread might partially come from our voting system being so corrupt. The granting voting rights to the illegal ALIENS who reside in this country is a form of TREASON and those who would support such a grant shoud have their citizenship taken away and jailed.

The time is ripe for a good Independent to pop out and overtake all these candidates on both sides.
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

DJ
    We have got to see to it that picture ID is required to vote in all states! Between the prospect of illegals managing to vote and the threat of voting machines that can be manipulated, we DO have a lot to be worried about in addition to having a decent person to vote for!