Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Re: Ron Paul spanish website

Quote Originally Posted by usanevada
    Fair and balanced

http://ronpaulparapresidente.com/

So what do we do now ?
    What we have now is someone who did not do their homework. THIS IS NOT AN OFFICIAL SITE. THIS SITE WAS CREATED BY A FAN.

A simple "WHOIS" would have given you some validity.

..and you are a Mitt supporter, figures.

What has been proven by this thread:

Ron Paul does not have an official espanol site!

Mitt Romney, who is eligible for Mexican citizenship, does have an official espanol website!
    "As has happened before in our history, if you have open borders poor country governments will pay people to move here, promising them a better life in the New World"*
    George Phillies (Libertarian)

This says that this is not an official Ron Paul web site and is not associated with the Ron Paul Campaign. It says it was made by A Ron Paul Meetup group in Miami.
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

Individual Sovereignity

I have to respond to this to help you understand Ron Paul's campaign. From the beginning, Ron Paul has given his grass roots the freedom to do what we want as far as campaigning. This is not a top down campaign but a bottom up campaign. We take no real directive from the official campaign in our meet up groups. That is why things have surfaced such as the money bombs, the blimp, the longest limo in the world, granny warriors for Ron Paul and probably that spanish website etc. It is a real grass roots effort . He only has one official website.

I saw his limo yesterday in so cal....pretty impressive. It had Ron Paul Revolution all over it....Surprised to see it here..
    Bring back the Rotary Phone so we dont have to pressÂ*1 forÂ*English...Â*

Re: Spanish site

Quote Originally Posted by theclassics
    Well I guess It might be important to have a spanish site in Miami..there are citizens who speak spanish. I would want to get the hispanic LEGAL hispanic votes because many of them are republicans. Think of this..the legal hispanics have more at stake actually because the illegals are stealing thier socials and identites! I mean...do you think and illegal would steal the identity of someone named Norman Greenburg?

If they can't read english who needs them anyway .

How do we know what these politicians are up to if we don't bring it here and decipher it ?

We need some logic is what we need ,more logic and less grasping at straws .

Dose anyone really think that we have changed the minds of the pro illegal traitors ?

Guess bush didn't teach us very well .

I can't even begin to understand all the praise for Mr.Amnesty himself " Ron Reagan " either . Most of the republican candidates sounded like a bunch of damn parrots repeating after each other , Ronald Reagan ,Ronald Reagan ....Of course they likes him, he was the King of Amnesty .

It's not just the mexicans immigrants who are tearing us down but nobody wants to talk about the muslims and their intentions . Or the other non assimilating clans form asia and africa .[ Build a state within a state, then when you have power take it over ]. Or maybe most think they love our laws and our democracy that gose against islam or their cultures .

This is the worse time in history that we could have choen to be so gullable .

What has blinded us so much that a trained actor can fool us and we are still be-witched 30 years later ! No wonder this nations culture has all but vanished .

Re: Ron Paul spanish website

Quote Originally Posted by BrightNail
    WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE??

DO SOME FRIGGIN RESEARCH.

THIS IS NOT AN OFFICIAL SITE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fair and balanced

http://ronpaulparapresidente.com/

So what do we do now ?

What we have now is someone who did not do their homework. THIS IS NOT AN OFFICIAL SITE. THIS SITE WAS CREATED BY A FAN.

A simple "WHOIS" would have given you some validity.

..and you are a Mitt supporter, figures.

I left for a while because when changing my email, I couldn't log on with a the new one despite help from site administrators. BUT, your response to this post has inspired me to sign up once again without any past posts added to my logon name.

Rarely have I read such rude and condescending statements toward other members of this site as yours. Perhaps I am not as smart as you are; however, I vote for the person that I feel most closely matches my belief and would inquire about a questionable situation as this.

Personally, I have forwarded the site address to the Dr. Ron Paul campaign website administrator and await a response. It's very possible that they had no idea that a spanish website in his name was put up. What have you done besides insult many here about this?
    The price paid for our freedom should never be forgotten!

From within a nation of sheep, a government of wolves will rise!

Matthew 6:9-13

NO candidate for AMERICAN public office should be LINGUISTICALLY pandering in FOREIGN languages--including SPANISH!

Well it looks like Paul and Mitt's plans are similar in English and Spanish.
    Since we cant agree on who to back for President can we at least agree that McCain needs to be stopped in Florida at all costs?
    You better believe it !!!! Even Tom Delay said tonight on MSNBC that he agreed with Limbaugh that McCain will end the republican party. But he disagreed with Limbaugh when it came to Huckleberry.

The site clearly says it is not an official Ron Paul web site and is not endorsed by Ron Paul. It was set up by a meetup group in Miami
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast