Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Banned

Ron Paul Supporters Perpetuate Conspiracy Theory

Topic: Presidential Campaign 2008

http://www.nolanchart.com/article711.html
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Computer geeks manipulate the American political process, probably just for kicks.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    by Earl Todd Singleton
    (Libertarian)

A review of online entries from Ron Paul supporters leads to the conclusion that all three of them would have us believe that the mainstream media conspires to keep Ron Pauls popularity at a minimum. This is actually a lame cover for their own inability.

But let's not underestimate them. They are a highly intelligent, technologically advanced little clique. They skew online polls, deploy hundreds of human-like apparations to political gatherings, and practice mind control, directing thousands of Americans to contribute millions of dollars to the Ron Paul campaign.

However not everyone is vulnerable to their nefarious activities. It seems that the most morally upright, patriotic, and unselfish character models among us are unaffected by their efforts, which demonstrates the above-mentioned inability. I cite as examples Sean Hannity, Bill O'Reilly, and Lou Dobbs to name a few. In fact they are so un-affected, they don't even seem to know that Ron Paul and his supporters exist.

It may be that ETs are involved, and that could have something to do with all three Ron Paul supporters wearing tin hats. But that's my theory.

This ALIPAC member has posted this entity be it editorial opinion, news article, column, or web creation as information for the General Population (public) only. It is not intended as an endorsement for this candidate by this poster. Its use here has not been anticipated to be used as, or used to discredit any candidate mentioned herewith.

Banned

Re: Ron Paul Supporters Perpetuate Conspiracy Theory

Quote Originally Posted by GREGAGREATAMERICAN
    Topic: Presidential Campaign 2008

http://www.nolanchart.com/article711.html
    Computer geeks manipulate the American political process, probably just for kicks.
    by Earl Todd Singleton
    (Libertarian)

A review of online entries from Ron Paul supporters leads to the conclusion that all three of them would have us believe that the mainstream media conspires to keep Ron Pauls popularity at a minimum. This is actually a lame cover for their own inability.

But let's not underestimate them. They are a highly intelligent, technologically advanced little clique. They skew online polls, deploy hundreds of human-like apparations to political gatherings, and practice mind control, directing thousands of Americans to contribute millions of dollars to the Ron Paul campaign.

However not everyone is vulnerable to their nefarious activities. It seems that the most morally upright, patriotic, and unselfish character models among us are unaffected by their efforts, which demonstrates the above-mentioned inability. I cite as examples Sean Hannity, Bill O'Reilly, and Lou Dobbs to name a few. In fact they are so un-affected, they don't even seem to know that Ron Paul and his supporters exist.

It may be that ETs are involved, and that could have something to do with all three Ron Paul supporters wearing tin hats. But that's my theory.

This ALIPAC member has posted this entity be it editorial opinion, news article, column, or web creation as information for the General Population (public) only. It is not intended as an endorsement for this candidate by this poster. Its use here has not been anticipated to be used as, or used to discredit any candidate mentioned herewith.

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)
    I am 47, a veteran, a dad of 2, a grand father of 5, a small business man and me and my mate make over 220,000.00 annually ... I don't think we fit this idiots mold. More than a few of our close friends, former republicans are wanting true change in Washington and Ron is the way we want to go
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)