Sorry if this seems like a rant but I have another idea related to the first one pertaining to the call for peaceful demonstration by Americans against illegal immigration and this newly elected government's (against our will) agenda. I'm just a foot soldier in search of a general and an army and I have another idea to augment the current one.

This one would include like minded Americans everywhere (all of us here) and anywhere in our country who want to counter the illegal mexican marches in may and get all of our washington and state reps involved in this American constituent issue.

On the day of the marches, or another pre-arranged day (before/after) , we could all drive to the offices of our wash, DC and state reps, park our cars nearby, open the hoods of our cars [ SYMBOLIZING THAT THIS GOVERNMENT DOESN'T WORK FOR AMERICANS], affix an american flag (available anywhere) to our antenna along with a simple cardboard sign in the widow or engine compartment which could read AAII (Americans against Illegal Immigration) or Americans Against Amnesty or American Voice etc. We could also park along major roads/atreries (e.g along Route 66) in our local towns and do the same thing.

It would give everyone an opportunity to participate and bring all like minded Americans together in their own regions to force the local,state,national governments to 'SEE'' the people opposed to their 'shove it down their throats' agenda.

Again, I'm just a foot soldier looking for a general and an army and I think there a lot of people out there just like me who would like to 'do something' about this before it's too late? Anybody know anyone who would like to help?

Sen Demint, Tom Tancredo, Alipac, FAIR, local anti-illegal immigration orgs all over the country could organize it as well as Americans living within 15-20 miles of each other could pick a spot along route 66 or their own major roads?

Anyone?