Thread: RUDY IS A JERK.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

RUDY IS A JERK.

RUDY IS A JERK.

His attack on Romney is like the pot calling the kettle black.

None of us are free of not receiving services from illegals.
    If we buy produce we do not know if it was harvested by illegals.
    Houses we buy are built by illegals.
    The streets we drive on are built and maintained by illegals.
    Any where we eat out at, at least one or more of the services we receive are by illegals.
    Stores we shop in are cleaned and stocked by illegals.
    Illegals pick up our garbage.
    Illegals are probably cleaning his campaign headquarters.
    Rudy pay taxes that go toward the support of illegals.

I want to know if Rudy ask if any of the services he receive are by illegals.

There is no way we can be sure that who we hire as a contractor hire illegals. If we did we would be on the jobs monitoring them 24-7. If would be a full time job. There is not one of us that has not paid for and received services by illegals. If we want to be sure that we are not receiving services and supporting illegal immigration, lets enforce work place laws and fine employers, raid, arrest and deport illegal.s

I want to know if Rudy plans to do this if he is elected president.

==================

Plus Rudy has no morals if he is a Christian. The Bible tells us Christians;

Matt 5;32...I say to you that everyone divorcing his wife, except on account of fornications makes her a subject of adultery, seeing that whoever marries a divorced woman commits adultery.
    Matt 19;9...I say to you that whoever divorces his wife, except on the ground of fornication and marries another commits adultery.
    Mark 10;6-9, 1 Cor7;10,11.
    Rom 7;2,3,39...A married woman is bound by law to her husband while her husband is living, she would be styled an adulteress if she becomes another man’s.
    But that’s a whole “notherâ€

Here in NYC the public had caught onto this A-hole pre-9/11 and would have ended his political career!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I went to a burger joint at lunch yesterday and had a simple question. The girl behind the counter could not even communicate with me. She did not speak English. I just walked out of that place and told everyone that they needed someone in there that could understand what we were ordering. A few people walked out behind me when they overheard that she could not speak english. This was Burger King. No more for me.
    <div>''Life's tough......it's even tougher if you're stupid.''
    -- John Wayne</div>

To me, Giulianai is par for the course for New Yorker style politicians. I don't think anything has ever changed in that city in terms of character of leadership since a bunch of legal Irish immigrants were starving and living in squalor in the five points area.

U.S.A.- for legal citizens, not illegals!
    Yes, Rudy is a jerk.
    The National Council of LaRaza is the largest*hate group.

Quote Originally Posted by Chosen
    To me, Giulianai is par for the course for New Yorker style politicians. I don't think anything has ever changed in that city in terms of character of leadership since a bunch of legal Irish immigrants were starving and living in squalor in the five points area.
    You got that right. The King of New York City thinks he should be King of America. No thanks!

Although Romney isn't perfect, he would be FAR better than Giuliani fighting illegal immigration based on what we know now. Don't forget that Giuliani still openly supports massive pathway amnesty, bascially the same type of amnesty that we defeated this past summer.

Unlike Giuliani, Romney does NOT support pathway amnesty and believes enforcing the law is the way to go. See here:

http://www.mittromney.com/Issues/immigration

So between Giuliani, Huckabee (ugh) and Romney, Romney has my support. Easily.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Giuliani PARADES as a REPUBLICAN, but he is a LIBERAL!

Giuliani is rally Bush's twin.
    <div>''Life's tough......it's even tougher if you're stupid.''
    -- John Wayne</div>

Ladies and Gentlemen, lets remember one important thing.
    in regard to the NAFTA super highway and the Corridor

Rudy has a law firm in houston he is partner in. and they represent the
    people wanting the suer highway... remember this