Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Rules changing for WELFARE in Cali.

Just spoke with a welfare worker today. She said there is talk in the offices. They say that new rules are coming. You will now need a County Certified Birth Certificate to get benefits. This will make things some what harder for the illegals to recieve benefits. You can no longer use the Certificates given out by hospitals. Things are starting to roll in some areas. Hurray!!!!!!!!
    Next we need to change the social security cards. They need to be like our drivers licenses. Pictures on them and State Seals.

Re: Rules changing for WELFARE in Cali.

Quote Originally Posted by dragonfly
    Just spoke with a welfare worker today. She said there is talk in the offices. They say that new rules are coming. You will now need a County Certified Birth Certificate to get benefits. This will make things some what harder for the illegals to recieve benefits. You can no longer use the Certificates given out by hospitals. Things are starting to roll in some areas. Hurray!!!!!!!!
    Next we need to change the social security cards. They need to be like our drivers licenses. Pictures on them and State Seals.
    Maybe at Cedars Sinai where they don't flock anyway but I doubt
    if this will be effective at ALL LA hospitals. Thing is how does this help?
    If the baby was born here regardless of a hospital slip or a county
    that baby IS considered a citizen and the parents are entitled to apply
    for benefits on that child's behalf. This problem is deeply rooted. We should start by not allowing illegals to give birth here period.
    Always aim at complete harmony of thought and word and deed.
    Always aim at purifying your thoughts and everything will be well.
    Mahatma Gandhi

This will stop Illegal parents from being able to pull benefits for their children not born here and for themselves. I didn't say there wasn't more work to be done but at least it is a start. This also means that they are recognizing the problem and are trying to find ways to make it harder for them. It should not be legal for them to give birth here but they are. We must stop this law and stop the anchor baby problem.

By the way. I live in Turlock and we are up to our noses in illegals and their children. I'm trying to gather people like us to rally. I want them to feel uncomfortable here like they have made us.

MW
    We should start by not allowing illegals to give birth here period.
    Or at least put a stop to the ridiculous "anchor baby" law. I mean come on, the law doesn't even make logical sense. Everyone knows the system is being abused horribly, why doesn't our federal government do something about it! I'm surprised that there aren't a ton of lawsuits being forced through the courts (all the way to the supreme court if necessary) to put an end to all this mess. The only way to beat some of theses laws is to argue them in front of the people that have the power to change them and that certainly isn't our political lawmakers.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

The policy of "birthright citiznship" is based on the gloss by Justice Horace Gray on the Wong Kim Ark decision not the 14th ammendment to the Constitution.
    I support enforcement and see its lack as bad for the 3rd World as well. Remittances are now mostly spent on consumption not production assets. Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    My husband came home today and said there was a lot of "chatter" going on with the Mexican employees today. He wondered what was going on because he overheard one saying "we have to show a birth certificate", I explained it to him, how it was supposed to be implemented July 1st.

Now this gets me to a point, according to him, all these people have visa's, so therefore are legal (so to speak) to work here. However, if they all are talking amongst themselves about something that would not apply to them so earnestly, tells me some of them are taking advantage of things and now the free ride is up.

Another question, if someone might be able to answer.

If say for example, an illegal alien couple come to America with two kids who are also illegal. Thne said couple has two more kids here. Yes they are allowed to ask for help with their two American children, but, here's something that I was told, at least in Oregon happens. If the family of six has only two of them as citizens, and the other four not, the state will not just account for the two American born children for foodstamps, but will figure in everyone, meaning, they would gte more foodstamps than they really should. Does anyone know if this is fact?
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Richard I do not doubt that you are right but how can one single judge set a policy of this magnitude. You'd think it would have to involve an act of congress. Can it be appealed?

I'm sorry to say it but Nothing will change in Los Angeles, it is like a Cancer in an advanced stage, the illegal immigration problem is spread in every government entity here in California, represented by Illegal aliens advocates and By officials that are more loyal to Mexico than to America, wellfare offices in some instances are staffed with 100% hispanic workers most of them, not all, sympathise with the illegals and help them get all kind of benefits, and what whould stop them from using fake Papers, nothing, and no Official in this state have the gutts to say or do anything.
    The only way out for Los Angeles and california, is for the federal government to enforce the immigration law on employers and deportation to illegals, not by road blocks or kicking down doors, but at least for god sakes start with criminals arrested by the police, deport them.. the L.A.P.D is forbidden to ask about the immigartion status of any Scum bag criminal or gang member they arrest, it is called special order 40. Also the Feds should withhold federal funds to the state and county programs if they do not obey those laws... then you will see a change.

They should not be getting welfare, food stamps, medicaid or anything else. Children of parents that are illegal aliens are not entitled to any benefits.
    Freedom isn't free... Don't forget the men who died and gave that right to all of us....
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast