Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Rules on Our Constitution MUST READ

THIS IS A MUST READ ARTICLE..........ABOUT OUR CONSTITUTION AND OUR RIGHTS UNDER IT.
    REALLY READ IT............GIVES US THE OUT WE NEED NOT ONLY FOR WAR, BUT FOR THE ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION SITUATION AND FOR THE SPP.
    NOT TO MENTION OUR OUT ON OUR PRESIDENT AND SENATORS, OUR GOVERNMENT.
    PLEASE.........READ IT CLOSELY AS I HAVE JUST DONE.

http://www.sweetliberty.org/s4.htm
    END OF AN ERA 1/20/2009

I, ___________________________________, do solemly swear that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; and that I will obey the orders of the President of the United States and the orders of the officers appointed overme, according to regulations and the Uniform Code of Military Justice. So help me God.
    This is the oath that I swore when I enlisted. I just wanted people to realize that the military never swears to protect the government and has the authority to disobey orders if those orders contradict the UCMJ and especially the Constitution.

And what is really sad about all the wars fought for the past 90 years, is that all of our men and women did not fight and/or die for OUR country. All fought and is fighting for a corporation. The United States Of America is a corporation in Washington, DC. It has NOTHING to do with us. Nobody in this country has fought for the united states for America for a very, very long time. That is legitimate the name of our country.

I suggest you read this

http://www.supremelaw.org/authors/anony ... revail.htm

Don't get bored with it. Yes, it's long, but it's our TRUE HISTORY.
    Not some made up lie like we have all been told all these years.
    END OF AN ERA 1/20/2009

It's a good read.

I already knew what was done to the South. My family is very proud they fought. I had no idea why they were so proud to be pro-Confederate and was ashamed of them. Needless to say, I felt very ignorant after they explained what it was really about. And no, they never owned any slaves, they actually disagreed with slavery.

Here's another thing that I found scary:

FEMA has all these executive orders granting them control over just about everything. I mean they have everything from statutory authority down to food, water, even clothing.

There's 2 things they do not have any authority over, which I am so glad for. The air we breathe and our right to bear arms.