Thread: Rumors

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Rumors

My hubby is still in the National Guard...rumor has it they are going to change from the 2 wk. rotation on the border, to 6 months!

I don't know how long employers will put up with the guards always being deployed somewhere.

The last long deployment, my husband didn't get that yearly raise, when he brought it up...nothing was done about it.
    Do not vote for Party this year, vote for America and American workers!

KM

Well legally they can't fire him for it.
    "There is no human right to enter another country in violation of its laws."
    U.S. Ambassador to Mexico Antonio Garza, 2006

Nice! Ship our men off and let invaders come in and take their place. Remember - the illegals want to be called 'legal' without being citizens. So there is no chance that they will be sent off or ever drafted. They don't want to be citizens and they will make their own government but all of our services and grants are available for them.
    We are NOT a nation of immigrants!

Yes, that was a thought I had. Those illegals wishing to become citizens of the US; out of their gratitude and love for our country, will have no objection to serving in our armed forces for four years prior to applying for citizenship. Of course, that would be after they could pass a medical exam and criminal background check.

Hey, I would be willing to consider that as my compromise.

Re: Rumors

Quote Originally Posted by moosetracks
    My hubby is still in the National Guard...rumor has it they are going to change from the 2 wk. rotation on the border, to 6 months!

I don't know how long employers will put up with the guards always being deployed somewhere.

The last long deployment, my husband didn't get that yearly raise, when he brought it up...nothing was done about it.
    The military is full of rumors. Wait till he gets his orders.