Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by CrocketsGhost
    I'm sure that Rumsfeld's ouster has been in the works for months. But he was needed as a bogeyman to insure Democrat victory so that Bush could get his beloved amnesty, and so the retirement announcement was arranged as a morning after treat for the Democrats. Bush has offered up his sacrificial goat, and now the Dems will work hand in glove with the President to accomplish all the dirty work they have planned for us.
    YUP.......except for the fact that Rummy has a hand in this so I don't consider it an "ouster."

I consider it their 'plan' enacted.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I think Operation Cut and Run has just begun.
    It's like hell vomited and the Bush administration appeared.

Well, this announcement about Rumsfeld sums it up.

First we're told that Cheney and Rumsfeld will remain until the end of his presidency.

Day after the election, Rumsfeld is "stepping down."

The American people are just being played, time after time, like the fiddle.

More Rummy [Rich Lowry]
    As a friend points out, a lot of Republicans are probably yelling right now, "Why didn't you do it BEFORE the election?" Of course, he couldn't have done it right before the election, but a few months ago it might have been a step toward giving the public the fresh look/approach it wanted with regard to Iraq.

Posted at 1:39 PM
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Wow...Bush had a total meltdown during the press conference. The emperor was naked for the whole world to see. What an embarrassment.

Quote Originally Posted by Cindy
    Wow...Bush had a total meltdown during the press conference. The emperor was naked for the whole world to see. What an embarrassment.
    Bush is an embarrassment, he makes me embarrassed to be an American. Yes he's that bad.
    Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123