Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Running for Gov of NV!!

NEVADA CANDIDATE GINO DISIMONE

Arizona Illegal Alien Bill - Simplified

I have been asked many times about my thoughts on the constitutionality of the Arizona Bill and if I would support it. To know if the Arizona Bill is Constitutional or not, there is a very easy answer: Read the US Constitution and then read the bill. I did, and this is what you will learn: Arizona went to great lengths to ensure they adhered to the US Constitution. Furthermore, Arizona was remarkably generous with their strict adherence to US Federal Immigration Laws, some of which are not constitutional at all. Never the less, Arizona took careful measures to comply with them entirely.

As a gubernatorial candidate for Nevada, I am concerned the illegal alien population of Arizona will spill over to Nevada. I made some phone calls and indeed, this concern has been confirmed. Las Vegas is getting an influx of illegal immigrants. It has always been in my campaign that I will bring the Nevada National Guard home and use them to apprehend, detain and extract all illegal aliens from Nevada. With Arizona government finally taking a stand, Nevada must assert authority over illegal immigrants as well and act immediately. Simply voicing support of Arizona is not enough. Nevada must take action immediately.

As stated previously, I reviewed the Arizona bill, with care. The essence of what Arizona did is to clarify the simple fact that only US Citizens have privacy rights. Illegal aliens do not have the same civil liberties as US Citizens, and among other things they do not have privacy rights or any other rights afforded to legal persons in the US. Consequently Arizona put the requisite document in place that says they will follow and adhere to Federal Immigration Law and use their law enforcement teams to do it. It is just that simple and it’s about time.

I decided to provide a simple listed summary of my findings. I challenge everyone to do the same and check their findings with mine. Once again, start with the US Constitution and then read the Arizona bill, SB 1070. You will be astonished that Arizona was quite generous in their overwhelming submission to Federal Immigration Laws. You may want to study them as well and vett them against the US Constitution. (Yes, I have heard the claims about Art1 Sec 8, but just note that the Supreme Court has also allowed the health care bill which is absolutely not constitutional. When the Supreme Court fails, the States are supposed to stand up! See what happens when we don’t?)

Arizona is remarkably submissive to the Federal Immigration Law. Below is the bullet summary of my findings written in the bill (note: the bill includes laws that have been in place as well as additions thereto; therefore some items seem to be familiar):

Arizona Senate Bill 1070: Summary of Findings
    These laws are uniform across the State and cannot be lesser than Fed Immigration Laws
    Arizona shall follow US Immegration Law to verify legal status
    Criminals who are aliens, first serve their sentence then get handed over to US Immigrations
    Officers are allowed to transport Illegals to Federal Custody
    Probable cause is sufficient to arrest for crimes that allow removal from the USA.
    Immigration information exchange between agencies (local and federal) cannot be prohibited or infringed when determining: 1. eligibility for benefits, services, licensing. 2. verification of residence. 3. confirming identity. 4. confirming compliance to Federal Laws.
    Citizens can bring legal action against Agencies and Officers if they restrict or limit these laws.
    Fines for these legal actions go to Gang Immigration Intelligence fund.
    Officers are indemnified except if they acted in bad faith.
    AZ law is compliant with Federal Immigration laws, respecting immunities of legal US Citizens. (above does not apply to legal citizens)
    For illegals, trespassing includes private AND public lands.
    Ultimate determination of legal status remains with the Feds.
    If guilty and sentenced herewith, criminals are not allowed suspension or commutation. Sentence must be served in full.
    Additional fines are a minimum of $500 first offender and twice the original fine if repeat offender.
    Monies go to Gang and Immigration Intelligence fund and are available to Legislative appropriation to this fund and county jails.
    If authorized by Federal Government to be here, these laws do not apply.
    If convicted as illegal, it is a class 1 misdemeanor, class 3 felony, or class 4 felony.
    If terrorism, weapons, drugs or means to manufacture them are involved, it is a class 3 felony
    If second or more offense, or less than 5yrs from last violation, it is a class 4 felony
    It is unlawful for a person to intentionally engage in the smuggling of human beings and is a class 4 felony against the smuggler except:
    Class 2 felony a minor is smuggled without older family members and/or weapons are involved
    Class 3 felony if the offense involves the use or threatened use of deadly physical force
    Traffic stops are allowed on suspicion of any civil traffic law
    It is illegal to stop and pick up day workers if the vehicle affects normal traffic in any way. This is cause for suspicion.
    Illegal to get into a vehicle that is stopped and affects normal flow of traffic. This is cause for suspicion.
    It is against the law for illegals to solicit for work or to be an employee, contractor or independent worker.
    Solicit means anything, verbal or non verbal or otherwise that may be considered acknowledgment of looking for work. This is cause for suspicion
    Definition of Unauthorized Alien is same as Federal Law
    It is a crime to transport any person that is illegal alien.
    It is a crime to hide, harbor or shield illegals. (no aiding or abetting illegals)
    It is a crime to coax aliens to come to Arizona illegally
    Vehicles used that violate these sections will be impounded.
    A person who accommodates or smuggles aliens is guilty of a class 1 misdemeanor with a minimum fine is one thousand dollars
    If ten or more aliens are involved it is a class 6 felony with a fine of not less than one thousand dollars for each alien.
    It is a crime for an employer to knowingly employ an unauthorized alien. It doesn’t matter if the illegal is a sub for another contractor or an independent.
    Complaints about employers can be made anonymously and are required to be investigated by the Attorney General.
    Verification is done compliant to Federal Laws and status cannot be determined except by Federal Laws.
    Willful, false complaints are criminal and guilty of class 3 misdemeanor.
    Valid complaints require notification to Federal agency and local law enforcement officials.
    Criminal charges will be brought against employers found to employ illegals.
    Legal action is limited to employers that are employing illegals at the time of or after the complaint was filed.
    If verified: 1) employer must terminate unauthorized alien. 2) employer will have a 3yr probation wherein quarterly employee reports must be filed. 3) if employer fails to provide proof of termination and/or fails to provide quarterly reports, all business licenses will be temporarily revoked, until actions are remedied.
    Employers that have a second offense will have permanent revocation of licenses and will be shut down.
    Determination of whether employee is unauthorized alien is based on federal laws and the state can require the federal government to prove alien status.
    E-verify may be used by the employer
    Other means to demonstrate good faith by an employer to verify alien status will be considered.
    The bill recognizes Entrapment is a possibility, but the employer must prove this was the case.
    Employers must keep e-verify records for the duration of employee’s employment, or 3yrs, which ever is longer.
    Employers that receive state government incentives (grants, loans, bonus, or any other incentives) must be registered in the e-verify program. If they ever go non-compliant, they are required to return all money granted to them from the incentive programs.
    Quarterly, the State will get a list from the Federal Government of employers that are compliant with the e-verify program and will post it on the web.
    Even if used by an employer, vehicles will be impounded if used to transport, conceal, harbor, shield illegal aliens.
    The Gang and Immigration Intelligence Team Enforcement Mission Fund is established and will be used for monies collected on immigration violations. Legislature may appropriate these funds for gangs and immigration enforcement and county jails.
    These laws may stand separately and are not dependent upon each other. These laws shall be implemented consistent with federal immigration laws and protecting civil rights and immunities of US Citizens.
    http://ginoforgovernor.com/index.php?op ... &Itemid=55
    The difference between an immigrant and an illegal alien is the equivalent of the difference between a burglar and a houseguest. Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

This guy sounds good,...heck he sounds great!...............Hire him Nevada, put him to work!