Like Tree4Likes

Thread: Rush Limbaugh: Does GOP want to lose this election?

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)

Rush Limbaugh: Does GOP want to lose this election?

Republicans actually want to LOSE this election?
    You would think Republicans would actually want to win elections.

But in the hottest race in America right now, there's a belief the leaders of the GOP would not be disappointed if their candidate actually LOSES to the Democrat.

And take one guess who'd get the blame for the failure ...

WND EXCLUSIVE

Does GOP want to lose this election?

'It's a real mystery why do the Republicans not want to win'

Published: 7 hours ago
    Joe Kovacs

Radio host Rush Limbaugh

PALM BEACH, Fla. – If Republican Ken Cuccinelli does not defeat Democrat Terry McAuliffe in Virginia’s race for governor Tuesday, there is a strong possibility the GOP establishment will actually be happy, according to talk-radio giant Rush Limbaugh.

“‘You’re losing elections for us!’ I think that’s what they want to say,” Limbaugh said Monday. “I don’t know this, but I’m telling you that I don’t think there would be that much disappointment if Cuccinelli lost.”
    “If that’s right, if that happens to be true, stop and think about what that means: that you actually have the Republican establishment with a chance to win another governorship in Virginia, and they’d be OK if they lose it because they’ll get to blame the tea party and conservatives for it. And I think there’s very little doubt that the Republican Party is not happy with its base – tea party and conservatives.”
    Limbaugh wonders why establishment figures in the Republican Party have an aversion to tea partiers within the GOP.
    “Why should we be afraid of the tea party? What has the tea party been wrong about yet?” asked Limbaugh.
    “The real curiosity here … and it’s a genuine stumbling block. It’s a real mystery why do the Republicans not want to win? Because it sure doesn’t seem like they do, does it?”
    He said people on the political right are “curious to know why it’s more important for the Republicans to force the tea party to lose than it is for the Democrats to lose. That’s really what they don’t get. Why do the Republicans want their own base to lose before they want the Democrats to lose, when all the tea party wants is for Democrats to lose?
    “If there’s a puzzlement, if there’s anything that people don’t get is why in the world does the Republican Party act so threatened by people who want to beat Democrats? That really sums it up. What in the world is so threatening about that? The tea party wants to beat Democrats.”
    Limbaugh says earlier this year for his magazine, he personally interviewed Cuccinelli, who has been fervent in his effort to stop the implementation of Obamacare.
    “I hung up the phone when it was over and – even during the interview – I was impressed,” Limbaugh explained. ”
    This guy is fearless. He was a real man. He was confident, and 100 percent conservative. There wasn’t any RINO (Republican in Name Only) about this guy. I felt really good about it. Then I’m watching this campaign, I see McAuliffe up by double digits, and I know what kind of games they played with polls.
    “The polls are now tightening and the Democrats are getting worried going into this, and for the life of me, I don’t … Well, I do understand given the makeup of America, but in just a real human sense, I don’t understand how Terry McAuliffe has a prayer. Do people not understand? They don’t. They don’t. I mean, it is just McAuliffe is not… He’s in there as a placeholder for the real agents of power that are gonna run the state, fundraise and everything that that entails.”
    Limbaugh was alluding to President Obama, as he hammered him for telling Americans they could keep their current health plans under Obamacare, when the administration knew they actually could not.
    “If you ever hear Barack Obama say, you like your gun, you get to keep it, you know now not to believe it,” he concluded.

http://www.wnd.com/2013/11/does-gop-...virginia-race/
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

04 November 2013

THE OFFICIAL MARK LEVIN AUDIO REWIND

http://www.marklevinshow.com/common/...=191&is_corp=0

There are efforts from not only the Democrat Party, but the Republican Party as well to take out the Tea Party and the conservative movement

Rove and his merry band of RINO's have moved so far left they forgot who's side there on, yes they want Cuccinelli to lose so they can come out and say "see we need moderate candidates to win", the RINO crowd make no more sense then the far left wing of the Democrat party.
    I'm old with many opinions few solutions.

Mark Levin

My opening monologue on this evening's show

http://therightscoop.com/mark-levin-...ce-for-va-gov/

Banned

Gov. Chris Christie for President??? PATRIOT SURVEY - If Christie runs for and wins the GOP nomination for President, would you vote for him in the General ...See More

Not only NO but Hell NO!!!!!

I think everyone should get out of the Repugnat party and or the Democ-rat-ic and get into a bi -partisan, independent party and insist on your voting rights..
    Last edited by kathyet2; 11-07-2013 at 12:12 PM.

Banned
    Ron Paul: Chris Christie Is Just Another John McCain Or Mitt Romney

Ron Paul speaks with Neil Cavuto about a potential Chris Christie 2016 Presidential run. Ron Paul says that Chris Christie will go the way of John McCain or Mitt Romney.

http://libertycrier.com/ron-paul-chr...93c4-284711521

He is not a republican,he is a RINO!!!! Republican in Name only!!!!

Banned
    Options
    The D.C. Clothesline

I get a little tired of liberals saying that my sole intention in life is to bash Obama and the democrats. I don't like either party much. I just dislike the republicans less. We have seen a giant sellout in this country and I don't really trust anyone. Even when I begin to put my faith in someone I usually find reason to hold reservations. Ted Cruz is a perfect example. I love what he says. But his wife was a member of the Council on Foreign Relations so can I really trust him?

The answer is that I really don't trust any politicians that make it to the top. I have been fooled too many times. So when you tell me something like, "Oh yeah but Bush did this...", I will tell you that you are damn right he did and ask you what your point is.

I no longer trust our military leadership because Obama is cleaning house and preparing them to act upon unconstitutional orders.

Who do I trust? I trust REAL conservatives which are the people that I talk to every day. I trust Patriots.

I trust little to nothing about a system that is broken and needs to be fixed or simply trashed.

I don't listen to useful idiots who kill babies and preach human rights but at the same time I don't listen to establishment republicans who are simply wolves in sheep's garb.

I have no faith in turning the tables in 2014 and I believe that unless Americans have the balls to stand up that Hillary is already written in as the President in 2016.

I understand the brainwash. I understand that people will bust your chops if you don't vote. We have been told that we have a voice.

Well I don't know how much my vote really counts but I know that even in New York, where you can't carry over 7 rounds in a magazine, people are allowed to vote up to 7 times in ways that do count.

If a real leader doesn't come to the forefront soon then people will start remembering that there are other ways to vote and make their voices heard, and it's not because I am telling them to do it. It is because it really is that tense. There is nothing I can say or not say to stop it or instigate it.

Egghead journalists don't understand what I do because they make too much money, have too much fame, and talk to other eggheads. I live in the trenches and I know what is happening and potentially about to happen.

People are sick of it and they know that the entire system is rigged.

They won't take much more and if someone starts shooting they won't only be shooting at democrats.

There is my rant for the day. I feel better.

Now you can commence to calling me a moron or whatever.

Have a Great Day and God Bless You,
    Dean

My sentiments exact ally!!!!!