Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Rush Limbaugh: Repubs, DROP the HISPANIC VOTE!

Rush Limbaugh: Repubs, DROP the HISPANIC VOTE!

Heard it on a Rush Replay today, probably a week old or so!

The Latinos who identify with other Americans and or are politically aware of the negative impact of illegal immigration will vote Republican despite the end of trying to pander through amnesty.
    I support enforcement and see its lack as bad for the 3rd World as well. Remittances are now mostly spent on consumption not production assets. Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

As a latino American, I agree with Rush.

The Republicans should drop Latinos who put their race before the nation's laws and the rule of law. The laws are not racists, those who do not follow them and support law lessness are.

I wonder if those illegal alien activists will also claim that the tax code is racist, since most of the taxes are paid by whites.

DEPORT ALL ILLEGAL ALIENS

I agree with Rush.

I agree as well. The Hispanic vote (legal) was only about 4% in 2008 anyway. The Republican Party, such as McCain and Graham, have been alienating the overwhelming majority of the party that would support them financially, work for them with time and sweat and vote for them. To chase a small part of the vote when most of the legal Hispanic vote do not want to be associated with illegals anyway. It is the Democrats who put together Hispanics and illegals. When a Republican wants a law denying benefits to an illegal, the amnesty groups cry foul, but that's not racial profiling. When citizens want illegals punished for breaking the law, that's racial profiling. Hypocrites.

I do not care if your origins are Latino, Hispanic, Chinese, Japanese, Philippino, German, Irish, Indian, Egyptian, Ugandan -- whatever your origins, creed, ethnic makeup, racial makeup IF IF IF you ARE a PATRIOTIC full red blooded AMERICAN YOU WILL OPPOSE ILLEGAL ALIENS. Who the hell wants their home invaded?

We are all AMERICANS dammit. ON THIS MEMORIAL DAY REMEMBER: American Patriots of EVERY race, color, ethnic makeup, origin, creed, belief, political party, personality and sex have DIED -- given that last full measure of devotion -- to these United States of America.

Wanting Americans FIRST and America FIRST has nothing to do with anything but NATIONAL PATRIOTISM!

God Bless America -- GOD MADE ALL RACES AND SAID THEY WERE GOOD! HOWEVER GOD NEVER SAID WE HAD TO BE A DOOR MAT!
    Suppose you were an idiot and suppose you were a member of Congress. But I repeat myself.

Millions of "Germans", and "Italians"(American) fought Germany and Italy in WW2.

Get over your 'race'.

This is historical folks, Neo-cons will be flipping, but they are already!