Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Rush Limbaugh Rushed To Hospital

If you go to the link, you can see the live chat going on.

Report: Rush Limbaugh Rushed to the Hospital
    Posted Dec 30th 2009 9:45PM by TMZ Staff

Rush Limbaugh has been hospitalized in Hawaii after suffering chest pains -- this according to KITV Hawaii.

According to KITV, paramedics responded to a call at the Kahala Hotel in Honolulu at 2:41 PM and transported Rush to Queens Medical Center.

According to the report, Rush was in "serious condition" when he arrived to the hospital.

Attempts to reach a rep for Limbaugh were unsuccessful.

UPDATE #1: TMZ has confirmed paramedics did respond to the Kahala at 2:41 to attend to someone with "chest discomfort."

UPDATE: 11:29 PM EST -- Sources inside the hotel tell TMZ the hotel took drastic measures to get the mystery patient -- reported to be Rush Limbaugh -- out of the resort without being seen.

We're told hotel security shut down a wing of the hotel and the guest elevators -- the patient was transported using the employee elevator bank.

http://www.tmz.com/2009/12/30/report-ru ... -hospital/
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Has anyone heard about his condition? On the live chat, they are saying at first he was on life support, then that he was dead at 58. But these are just guys chatting so I don't know how much of this is true.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I heard same as above on the news about 30 min. ago.

Dixie

I was in the link watching the TMZ chat. Some of the comments they are making are just plain stupid.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by tinybobidaho
    I was in the link watching the TMZ chat. Some of the comments they are making are just plain stupid.
    I watched that chat for about a minute before I had to leave. Some of the things they were saying were quite mean. My prayers are with Rush and his family.

Mega Ditto's

Quote Originally Posted by OneNationUnderGod
    Quote Originally Posted by tinybobidaho
    I watched that chat for about a minute before I had to leave. Some of the things they were saying were quite mean. My prayers are with Rush and his family.

Mega Ditto's
    Me, too, OneNation.

I do hope that Rush will be okay.

Luke 2:11
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Rush watch your diet We do need you ,to help control the koolaid
    leftys
    IF WE AMERICANS HAD THE POWER,WHAT A NATION WE COULD HAVE AGAIN! LIKE THE 40s,50s,60s.

Rush Limbaugh admitted to Honolulu hospital
    By AUDREY McAVOY Associated Press Writer © 2009 The Associated Press
    Dec. 31, 2009, 12:40AM

HONOLULU — Conservative talk show host Rush Limbaugh was taken to a hospital after suffering chest pains and was resting comfortably Wednesday, his radio program said in a statement.

"Rush was admitted to and is resting comfortably in a Honolulu hospital today after suffering chest pains," the statement said. "Rush appreciates your prayers and well wishes and will keep you updated via rushlimbaugh.com and on his radio program."

Kit Carson, Limbaugh's chief of staff, said he had no further information on Limbaugh's condition.

He said the 58-year-old left for his usual Christmas vacation on Dec. 23 and is due to return to his show on Jan. 4. Carson didn't have any information on whether that schedule would change.

Limbaugh's three-hour weekday show is heard on some 600 radio stations across the country, and more than 14 million people listen to him at least once a week.

Honolulu television station KITV reported Wednesday that paramedics took Limbaugh to The Queens Medical Center in serious condition from the Kahala Hotel and Resort.

Limbaugh was seen golfing at Waialae Country Club — a country club next to the hotel — earlier this week, KITV said.

Americans said in a poll last month that Limbaugh was America's most influential conservative voice.

With his sarcastic putdowns of liberal policies, off-color parodies and bombastic self-promotion, he began capturing conservative listeners in the 1980s and grew to become the highest-rated radio broadcaster in the U.S. Recently, he's found a renewed purpose and has boosted ratings by railing against Barack Obama's presidency.

In 2001, Limbaugh reported he had lost most of his hearing due to an autoimmune inner-ear disease. He had surgery to have an electronic device placed in his skull to restore his hearing.

Two years later Limbaugh acknowledged he was addicted to pain medicine. He blamed the addiction on severe back pain, and took a five-week leave from his radio show to enter rehab.

http://www.chron.com/disp/story.mpl/ap/ ... 93239.html
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

It looks like he has a back pain condition. Some back problems can actually cause chest pain, or what seems to be chest pain. I hope that is all it is.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast