Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

RUSH LIMBAUGH STANDING WITH US

He's standing with US. Sorry, Mr. President, looks like you don't have him wrapped around your finger as tightly as YOU THOUGHT.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

HE JUST ASKED, WHERE IS THE INS ?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

LegalUSCitizen...is there any link or anything that quotes Rush that you know of? There are a bunch of "hard heads" who adore Rush on another forum and I'd love to post there anything that Rush says that is against illegal immigration, globalism, etc.

Thanks!!

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Possibly if you go to his website. I think I've done that before. I would do it, but I am sewing all these Girl Scout patches on the Brownie vests, and it must be done within a couple of hours. I'm listening to the radio and watching here a little while sewing.

I am surprised. On THIS ISSUE, we can thank him.

Uh, what exactly did he say?
    All that is necessary for evil to succeed is that good men do nothing. -Edmund Burke

He's saying a LOT. Right now he's talking how at least half of CALIFORNIA'S PRISONS ARE FILLED WITH ILLEGAL ALIENS. He says it's misleading to say they're law abiding. Try to tune in. It's worth it.

He is doing a segment on illegals and the protests this weekend. He has been very anti-illegal. Quoted some facts and figures about populations. Summed up the protests as they will only open the eyes of people who have not been paying attention to the issue. Just commented on the school walkout. Now cracking on V. Fox

FINALLY!!!!- He is being FORCED to show support for his blue collar working class BASE that pays his salery....
    FINALLY! My god, its taken 4 years of insanity, 11 million illegals ago!

He says Vicente Fox is a lunatic !!!

Sunday's protest by illegals and their supporters was the last straw for most Americans. They now see the enemy, and those that supported bush's stance, are now having to back-track big time. This is only the beginning folks.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast