When I have the time, I'll post comments from Rush and other talk radio hosts to help monitor what they are saying. We know Hannity has sold out; I hope others don't.

From Limbaugh's January 8, 2013 show:

The New York Times, ladies and gentlemen, has finally found an area where the federal government should cut spending. The New York Times, has finally, after an exhaustive search, found an area where the government is spending too much money. You know what it is? Enforcement of immigration law. The New York Times believes that we're spending way too much money enforcing immigration law. It's just too costly. The headline: "Huge Amounts Spent on Immigration, Study Finds -- The Obama administration spent nearly $18 billion on immigration enforcement last year, significantly more than its spending on all the other major federal law enforcement agencies combined, according to a report published Monday by the Migration Policy Institute, a nonpartisan research group in Washington."

The Migration Policy Institute. What the heck is a Migration Policy Institute, and how in the world could it be nonpartisan?

Anyway, they've done an exhaustive nonpartisan study, and they've found that we're spending way too much money enforcing immigration law.

So the New York Times can finally say, "We're on board with cutting spending." The Migration Policy Institute, obviously, is not a "nonpartisan research group." It's a radical, open-borders organization, and it's bought and paid for by George Soros.

Observations to Lead Off the Program - The Rush Limbaugh Show