Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Rush, Radio Show, on John McCain Now!

Rush is talking about John McCain now if anyone is interested here is the link!
    http://wabcradio.com/ Don't sound good for Mr. McCain!
    Build the dam fence post haste!

I listen to Rush Limbaugh along with Sean Hannety whenever I can. Rush has been ripping McCain for a few weeks now and I have to agree with him.
    If McCain somehow squirms his way into the presidency in '08, I will definately either leave the country or support a revolution. There are no other choices.
    <div align="center">"IF it absolutely, positively has to be destroyed overnight-Dial 1-800-USMC"</div>

wep561
    I cannot in good conscience support a revolution, Surely, Americans can all come together to find a resolution to secure our borders and stop illegal immigration without a revolution. Do you really want another civil war here in our country? I am not sure our country could sustain another civil war as was fought back then. Again, it would be brother against brother, father against son,I am hoping that American's have progessed enough to let that never happen again.
    The course we have to stay on is the one to vote out our leaders and president who have thrown us away for the Hispanic vote and rich corporate america who wants the cheap labor.We are working hard here to do just that. All we really have to do are 2 simple things, come down hard on the employers who hire them and stop the entitlements to the illegals,including the one making their anchor babies citizens. We do not have to deport them, they would go home voluntarily if this were to happen. I still believe in the American system enough to give it a chance, to work in our favor, without causing bloodshed and fractured families of Legal Americans!
    Build the dam fence post haste!

Quote Originally Posted by nittygritty
    wep561
    I cannot in good conscience support a revolution, Surely, Americans can all come together to find a resolution to secure our borders and stop illegal immigration without a revolution. Do you really want another civil war here in our country? I am not sure our country could sustain another civil war as was fought back then. Again, it would be brother against brother, father against son,I am hoping that American's have progessed enough to let that never happen again.
    Of course I agree with you Nitty. But McCain's "Call To Arms" is the issue. This type of rhetoric serves only one purpose. To stir the Mexicans into some type of action. Political action is the intent (in my opinion) and a literal "Call to Arms" is definately way out in left field.
    If by some chance McCain is elected, 60 million immigrants over the next 20 years is a very conservative estimate.
    The unspoken agenda in all of this is the elimination of the American middle class as we know it today. Replaced by an underclass population of modern day slave labor.
    How will our government react when massive rioting in our streets overtakes law and order? Such as in France last year except X 100?
    The majority of the invaders from the south are not here to be our friends. They are here to take anything that they can get and to give back as little as possible. We now allow them to march in our streets under foreign flags, making demands for more entitlements. It is well known that as their population grows, they become more embolden. They express their contempt of Americans on a daily basis. Azlan, MS 13 and several other radical groups have gained a strong foothold throughout our country. Murder, rape, robbery and a host of other crimes are on the rise. Our prison system population in now +25% illegal immigrant criminals.
    So as one lone American, I have one simple question to ask. What are we going to do if and when all of this gets out of hand? Rely on our inept and incompetent federal government? Unfortunately, for many Americans, that is the only solution. Considering our current state of affairs, I am reluctant to join that crowd.
    <div align="center">"IF it absolutely, positively has to be destroyed overnight-Dial 1-800-USMC"</div>