Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Russell Pearce: The Man Behind Arizona SB 1070

This video of a television interview with Arizona State Representative Russell Pearce is embedded within a very biased article. However, it's worth scrolling down to view the video, where Pearce really holds his own.

Russell Pearce: The Man Behind Arizona SB 1070
    http://immigration.change.org/blog/view ... na_sb_1070

(Like Jan Brewer, Russell Pearce is running for re-election this year.)
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Re: Russell Pearce: The Man Behind Arizona SB 1070

Quote Originally Posted by Texas2step
    This video of a television interview with Arizona State Representative Russell Pearce is embedded within a very biased article. However, it's worth scrolling down to view the video, where Pearce really holds his own.
    BIASED? What an understatement. They make Pearce sound like he is engaging in a personal war against immigrants from all countries. Opps...I guess they just forgot to add the word "illegal?"
    Certified Member
    The Sons of the Republic of Texas

bigtex wrote:
    "Texas2step wrote:

BIASED? What an understatement. They make Pearce sound like he is engaging in a personal war against immigrants from all countries. Opps...I guess they just forgot to add the word "illegal?""

Consider the source: the name of the site is "Immigrant Rights". Russell Pearce, who himself is rarely mentioned (or at least favorably) in the media or outside of Arizona, has worked for years to get laws which will "pass legal muster" passed in Arizona to protect citizens of that state from the ill effects of unchecked illegal immigration. The several laws now being passed in Arizona and gaining public favor ( those restricting ethnic education programs and teachers who do not speak understandable English in addition to SB 1070) ultimately are the result of positions Pearce took and work he did while they were still very unpopular. I thought the video would give hime some exposure to readers here - we owe Russell Pearce a great debt of gratitude, in my opinion at least, and it was my suggestion that people scroll past the written copy to the video itself.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)