Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

The Russians are Coming! The Russians are Coming!

I was standing in a line yesterday at the market and two young bilingual men were in front of me with two huge carts of frozen dinners and junk food. It was obvious that they had never been in a supermarket before..they didn't even know that they were supposed to place their groceries on the conveyor belt. They had no clue as to what coupons or a "Ralph's Card" was...so we all had to wait 15 minutes while they laboriously filled out the application. And they did not understand our currency ...the clerk had to explan the difference between nickels, dimes and quarters.

We struck up a conversation and I asked them where they were from. They were from Russia and worked for an airline cargo transport co. They said they had just arrived the day before, rented an apt. and were going to apply for a Z-Visa when they became available!!!!! I was speechless! They said it so matter of factly that you would have thought they were applying for a credit card!

I played dumb and asked them what a Z-Visa was!!! They looked at me like "how could you not know...you're an American"! One of them said to me in his broken English: "You know...it's like a permanent visa...for people who want to live in America but don't want to become citizens!" I asked him how he knows so much about the American immigration system and he replied: EVERYONE in the world knows about it! It's not immigration; it's like a free pass to live in America! Anyone can come here now..it's LEGAL!!!" He added: "We are the luckiest guys in the world...thanks to your President!"

If this catastrophic legislation passes the Senate, we must demand a public Congressional Hearing strictly on the Z Visas!!! Everything else in this so-called COMPROMISE is just noise!!! IT'S THE SUPER DUPER AMNESTY PLUS called the probationary ZVisa!

We must demand that every single Senator and Congressman stand on the floor of the Senate and tell us to our faces that the Z Visa does NOT legalize anyone who shows up in the US by land, air or sea!

I can't sleep at night thinking about the tens of thousands who have probably already arrived in the US waiting for 'instant legalization'! Even if the Senate bill is defeated...these people will still be here and more will be coming. The universal code is "Z-Visa"!

This is scary!! Earlier on Lou Dobbs, one of the speakers said that there
    were thousands of people waiting to enter the country because they
    think they will be issued Zvisa's and can stay here. According to the
    bill, anyone entering the country illegally after January 1st will not be
    eligible for any of this. Let's hope this is true, if this gets past in it's
    current form. Of course, I don't want it to pass, but in the worse case
    scenario all the illegals here before that cutoff date will be eligible.
    How they are going to prove they were here before that date is iffy right now because this will lead to more fraud by illegals all ready using fake documents. These Russian gentlemen will not be eligible!! Will they
    be deported!!! Did they say how they got here?
    You need to send this out to all the senators to let them know what
    is happening and how the world is viewing this bill!

Although I might be swayed by an onslaught of handsome eastern-european men, this absolutely cannot pass! What a nightmare.
    The John McCain Call Center
    [img]http://news.bbc.co.uk/olmedia/815000/images/_818096_foxphone150.jpg[/]

Re: The Russians are Coming! The Russians are Coming!

Quote Originally Posted by AmericanMe
    I was standing in a line yesterday at the market and two young bilingual men were in front of me with two huge carts of frozen dinners and junk food. It was obvious that they had never been in a supermarket before..they didn't even know that they were supposed to place their groceries on the conveyor belt. They had no clue as to what coupons or a "Ralph's Card" was...so we all had to wait 15 minutes while they laboriously filled out the application. And they did not understand our currency ...the clerk had to explan the difference between nickels, dimes and quarters.

We struck up a conversation and I asked them where they were from. They were from Russia and worked for an airline cargo transport co. They said they had just arrived the day before, rented an apt. and were going to apply for a Z-Visa when they became available!!!!! I was speechless! They said it so matter of factly that you would have thought they were applying for a credit card!

I played dumb and asked them what a Z-Visa was!!! They looked at me like "how could you not know...you're an American"! One of them said to me in his broken English: "You know...it's like a permanent visa...for people who want to live in America but don't want to become citizens!" I asked him how he knows so much about the American immigration system and he replied: EVERYONE in the world knows about it! It's not immigration; it's like a free pass to live in America! Anyone can come here now..it's LEGAL!!!" He added: "We are the luckiest guys in the world...thanks to your President!"

If this catastrophic legislation passes the Senate, we must demand a public Congressional Hearing strictly on the Z Visas!!! Everything else in this so-called COMPROMISE is just noise!!! IT'S THE SUPER DUPER AMNESTY PLUS called the probationary ZVisa!

We must demand that every single Senator and Congressman stand on the floor of the Senate and tell us to our faces that the Z Visa does NOT legalize anyone who shows up in the US by land, air or sea!

I can't sleep at night thinking about the tens of thousands who have probably already arrived in the US waiting for 'instant legalization'! Even if the Senate bill is defeated...these people will still be here and more will be coming. The universal code is "Z-Visa"!

HAHAHAHA....these guys are idiots. Isn't there something called an Entry/Exit stamp on their passports? Since they did come by plane (I presume) the first thing USCIS will want to see is their passport was real documentation!! HAHAHAHA I'll pay anything to see the look on their face when they're thrown into a plane back to where they came from after trying to fool us. LOL

In all sincerity though, the Z Visa is a joke. I wouldn't be surprised if news stations all over the world are telling their people that this a "legal form of entry" since the elitists are going to vote this into law (unless we stop them of course ). What a joke!

Quote Originally Posted by Debby
    This is scary!! Earlier on Lou Dobbs, one of the speakers said that there
    were thousands of people waiting to enter the country because they
    think they will be issued Zvisa's and can stay here. According to the
    bill, anyone entering the country illegally after January 1st will not be
    eligible for any of this. Let's hope this is true, if this gets past in it's
    current form. Of course, I don't want it to pass, but in the worse case
    scenario all the illegals here before that cutoff date will be eligible.
    How they are going to prove they were here before that date is iffy right now because this will lead to more fraud by illegals all ready using fake documents. These Russian gentlemen will not be eligible!! Will they
    be deported!!! Did they say how they got here?
    You need to send this out to all the senators to let them know what
    is happening and how the world is viewing this bill!
    I wish I could have questioned them more but they were having a problem just trying to figure out how to fill out the application for a Ralph's card! Their English was not that great and they acted like they had never been in a supermarket before.

They must have passports if they are working for an airline so I'm just guessing that they had a layover in LA and decided to set up housekeeping so that they will have a permanent address in the US when the time comes to apply for a Z Visa!

As far as being here before Jan 1, 2007...that's just a minor glitch for these people! Everyone seems to know where to go to get the necessary 'forged' documents to prove they have lived here. You can bet your bottom dollar they have ALL been here before Jan. 1st....even the ones who haven't arrived yet!

Quote Originally Posted by TexasCowgirl
    Although I might be swayed by an onslaught of handsome eastern-european men, this absolutely cannot pass! What a nightmare.
    hee hee
    Just your ordinary, average, everyday, American mom!

Quote Originally Posted by GoDawgs
    Quote Originally Posted by TexasCowgirl
    hee hee
    Sorry to make a joke but hey, they are hot!

You mean guys who look like Putin are hot?

Quote Originally Posted by katydid278
    You mean guys who look like Putin are hot?
    Woweeeee!!!