Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Sacrifices have to be made, (at least temporarily)

I know that this topic has been posted before, but i just wanted to point out the fact that we will have to sacrifice a few of these towns that want to be heroes a become sanctuary's for Illegals. At least temporarily.

In fact they would be play right into our hands by gathering up all of the Illegals for us.
    So let them play their roll and do the rest of us a big favor.

National City now illegal immigration front after Mayor declares Sanctuary!
    Posted on Sunday, October 01 @ 15:47:32 UTC
    Topic: illegal Border crossing immigrants
    illegal Border crossing immigrants There are concerns Friday over a planned rally in National City after Mayor Nick Inzunza defied his city council and officially declared National City a sanctuary for immigrants. Inzunza said the proclamation is meant to create peace, but it could be putting National City in the front line of an immigration fight.

Subjects: National City, protests, illegal immigration, Sanctuary City, Mayor, City Council, enforcement, laws, legislation, defiance of federal law, CA, California, illegal border crossing aliens

09-29-06
    KFMB News

Inzunza said the proclamation is meant to create peace, but it could be putting National City in the front line of an immigration fight.

Inzunza signed the proclamation Thursday on the heels of a heated protest last weekend between the minuteman project and immigration supporters.

The title means city funds won't be used to enforce federal immigration laws.

Another pro-sanctuary rally is scheduled for this Saturday.

------

National City Expects Busy Weekend Of Rallies
    Law Enforcement Recommends Mayor Not Show Up

SAN DIEGO -- City leaders in National City are preparing for another busy weekend of rallies and protests over immigration.

Last Saturday, tensions boiled over between pro-immigrant activists and those opposing illegal immigration, after Mayor Nick Inzunza publicly declared his city a sanctuary for illegal immigrants.

Inzunza signed and released a proclamation proclaiming National City as a "Sanctuary for Immigrants" on Wednesday but did not consult the City Council beforehand.

Now, a rally planned for Saturday has forced the closure of Kimball Park and the public library, and that has angered city leaders such as Councilman Luis Natividad.

He fears the mayor is drawing only negative attention.

"My concern is that for four years I haven't seen a minuteman come through National City; all of a sudden you have 150 to 200 of them. That kind of money," Natividad said.

Inzunza originally planned to attend the pro-sanctuary rally beginning at noon but has decided against it based on the recommendation of law enforcement agencies and consideration for the safety of the community.

The mayor said he urged all people who do attend the rally to exercise their constitutional rights in a peaceful manner.
    ------------------------

The mayor said he urged all people who do attend the rally to exercise their constitutional rights in a peaceful manner.
    Whose constitutional rights? Ours or theirs.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I'd hate to estimate how many people in National City and San Ysidro are feeding at the public trough. We need to find politicians that will withhold federal funds from "sanctuary cities" and see how deep their convictions lie.
    Maybe states and counties can vote to withhold funds too.

Here's the link to the thread
    Immigration Sanctuary Hot Issue In National City Protest

http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... ic&t=42777
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

MW
    Inzunza signed and released a proclamation proclaiming National City as a "Sanctuary for Immigrants" on Wednesday but did not consult the City Council beforehand.
    Hmmm, most cities and towns have ordinances that prevent such radical behavior. What is the need in having a city council if the mayor is going to take it upon himself to set policy? Why didn't the mayor also release a proclamation proclaiming National City as the first city in America operating under a dictatorship?

"My concern is that for four years I haven't seen a minuteman come through National City; all of a sudden you have 150 to 200 of them. That kind of money," Natividad said.
    What exactly does a minuteman look like? How does this joker know none have been in National City before. For the record, minuteman come from all walks of live and can't be identified by what they look like, how the walk, talk, wear, etc. I think Natividad needs to get a clue.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Seceding from Federal Law used to be a serious matter.

Didn't it?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by MW
    Hmmm, most cities and towns have ordinances that prevent such radical behavior. What is the need in having a city council if the mayor is going to take it upon himself to set policy? Why didn't the mayor also release a proclamation proclaiming National City as the first city in America operating under a dictatorship?

[quote:w460kfke]"My concern is that for four years I haven't seen a minuteman come through National City; all of a sudden you have 150 to 200 of them. That kind of money," Natividad said.
    What exactly does a minuteman look like? How does this joker know none have been in National City before. For the record, minuteman come from all walks of live and can't be identified by what they look like, how the walk, talk, wear, etc. I think Natividad needs to get a clue. [/quote:w460kfke]
    This is the sort of banana republic politics that occur when recent immigrants gain political control in areas with high concentrations of new (and often illegal) immigrants. It points to the danger of not requiring proper education in US civics and required assimilation into American culture.